PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there a way to re-watch the game via the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I was gone camping all weekend and was not able to watch the game, I have only seen highlights so far, anyway I can watch the game over the computer?

I was gone camping all weekend and was not able to watch the game, I have only seen highlights so far, anyway I can watch the game over the computer?

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform

It's $50 but I you get every game in the NFL and past games. It's a heck of a lot cheaper that Direct TV Sunday ticket but the only downside is that you have to wait until the game is over and THEN you can watch it.

wait for the NFLN replay Tuesday

wow...you have NO life...who knew?:biggrin2:

I found out about this place from Patsfans a few years ago:

Ten Yard Torrents - Powered by vBulletin

It's a really fantastic torrent tracker with many (many, many) NFL games (old and new). If you're new to torrents (and especially private trackers), you should read the rules carefully and ask a moderator there for help.

Pats game is already posted in HD.

When Direct TV re-upped with the NFL, one of the things they got for their billion dollars a year was the right to broadcast games via the internet.

There has been some talk that they will debut a version of the NFL Ticket via broadband in 2012 for people who DO NOT have Direct TV. It would be similar to what baseball does with its MLB.TV.

Currently you can get the games on your computer if you have a Direct TV account and NFL Ticket or if you live in a place where you can't get satellite reception. Last year they offered the broadband NFL Ticket to anyone who lived in Manhattan because of the difficulty getting satellite reception there which makes sense if you think about it. Lots of apartments and if you're in certain spots no clear view of the southern sky because of the buildings. I think it was $350 for the season.

I would guess that when they do finally open that up to everyone nationally it will come with a premium above the current NFL Ticket price for regular satellite customers, but $350 would be worth it especially if you can hook your laptop up to a flat screen.

Last edited:
I found out about this place from Patsfans a few years ago:

Ten Yard Torrents - Powered by vBulletin

It's a really fantastic torrent tracker with many (many, many) NFL games (old and new). If you're new to torrents (and especially private trackers), you should read the rules carefully and ask a moderator there for help.

Pats game is already posted in HD.

As of last month, they had maxed out. They werent taking anymore members for awhile until they can expand their servers. Luckily, im already a member. Otherwise, this site is awesome :rocker:

edit: they've reopened the site to new members again

Last edited:
I got NFL rewind two years ago. The games are ALL in full HD. They're sweet. I just didn't watch enough of the games to justify the $40.00 expenditure (I got the preseason deal at $39.99). When my kids are a little older, I'll probably get it again.

Am I allowed to post links for people to download the game? Asking first.

Update: I got my answer and that is a big fat no.

Can I PM a link to another member? I'm assuming that's private and we can do a lot more in that regard.

Last edited:
wait for the NFLN replay Tuesday

I've always felt there was room for improvement regarding how they handle NFL Replay. As of Monday morning, they now have listed the Tuesday replay games as CHI-DET and PHI-GB but have not yet determined what the two Wednesday games will be.

In past years it was worse, you'd have to wait til Tuesday morning to find out what the replay games were going to be so at least it looks like we're now getting one day notice if this trend continues.

I think they should exclude all the primetime games for consideration and should have all 4 replay games determined by Sunday evening. The viewership is highest for the games show on Sunday night, Monday night and even Thursday nights so it doesn't make sense for them to show those again.

Yes I realize it takes them a day or two to produce the show but they should be able to decide more quickly which games they are going to do and update their online TV schedule with that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots