PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there a chronic 'star rating critic' in our forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It seems as if EVERY single thread in the main forum has achieved some kind of star rating and a tag attachment to EVERY thread made.

While its not a big deal and not important,since it started 2 weeks ago is there a member here who has decided to rate EVERYTHING posted?

Is this something Ian or a specific mod is doing? or is this one person in here who feels the need to rate EVERY thread?

Sorry to waste a post on this minor thing,but was just wondering

Last edited:
reveal youself star bandit!

LOL - Who gave this thread 5 stars?? :rofl: :rofl:

I agree, we should expose this bandit! However, I'm much more concerned with the Forum Police banishing interesting, slightly leftfield topics like this one to some obscure forum no one visits.

You're right -- I hadn't noticed it, but it does appear that we have a complete innocuous bandit.

You're right -- I hadn't noticed it, but it does appear that we have a complete innocuous bandit.

You got the power of the mod, patchick - Find the perpetrator and prosecute :p ;)

I agree, we should expose this bandit! However, I'm much more concerned with the Forum Police banishing interesting, slightly leftfield topics like this one to some obscure forum no one visits.

I never claimed this thread to be headed to the Patsfans.com posts' hall of fame :snob:

You got the power of the mod, patchick - Find the perpetrator and prosecute :p ;)

Why not a kangaroo court in absentia?

Anonymous bandit, you stand accused of using the star rating system to rate things, with stars.

Who will speak for the defense?

Why not a kangaroo court in absentia?

Anonymous bandit, you stand accused of using the star rating system to rate things, with stars.

Who will speak for the defense?

Dear Bandit: This is the man you are looking for if you need help in explaining your case

card_jackie_f.gif

It seems as if EVERY single thread in the main forum has achieved some kind of star rating and a tag attachment to EVERY thread made.

While its not a big deal and not important,since it started 2 weeks ago is there a member here who has decided to rate EVERYTHING posted?

Is this something Ian or a specific mod is doing? or is this one person in here who feels the need to rate EVERY thread?

LOL had I noticed the staritization of Patriot Nation but not the taglines:rofl:
Sumbuddy has wayyy too much time on their hands:rolleyes:

Looks like the perpetrator may be on Jets Insider too - every thread there gets one star.

Looks like the perpetrator may be on Jets Insider too - every thread there gets one star.

He prob goes from forum to forum rating threads.

He prob goes from forum to forum rating threads.

But our dastardly star-meister assigns reasonable ratings and meaningful tags before riding off into the night, curse his helpful soul!

But our dastardly star-meister assigns reasonable ratings and meaningful tags before riding off into the night, curse his helpful soul!

He'll be editing the Herald next week.

Hey I just noticed a couple of threads started by PFP got only two stars.

This isn't a case of star envy, is it?:D

Hey, this is kind of fun -- I just downgraded this thread by one star! :singing: Come on everybody, let's see if we can get it down to one!

Last edited:
lol Maybe he just goes around rating threads and not posting in them. I'll rate my threads that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes