PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is there a board more obsessed with NE then IndyStar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are as dumb as a box of rocks, but my guess is you already knew that..........

And you are as dumb as a box of rocks, but my guess is you already knew that..........

I sure hope you are not talking to me, because I was being respectful in this thread..

Not you IndyColts685, you are one of the few who actually comes here to talk football and you also are even handed too, calling things like you see them, keep doing what you're doing, wish we had more like you around here, Colts fans could learn a thing or two from you for sure........

Not you IndyColts685, you are one of the few who actually comes here to talk football and you also are even handed too, calling things like you see them, keep doing what you're doing, wish we had more like you around here, Colts fans could learn a thing or two from you for sure........

I had a feeling it might have been for IUcoltpacerfan because his posts got deleted and him banned..I talked to the Moderator at the star and he said it wasn't him. Just wanted to let everybody know that here.

You are right, the comments were directed at him, he lasted less than one day.........

You HAVE to read the posts from "dacoats", I gotta meet that guy. He can't possibly be a real person, and if he is, he's an escapee. Somewhere, there's and empty straight jacket.

He is a reverend. You should hear his sermons.:rocker:

Patriots are the best team and organization ever. What else would you expect??

Seems like a fun board. I may need to log onto there and create a Dino 5 Rings account and give those punks a hard time. Steelers own the Colts.

Seems like a fun board. I may need to log onto there and create a Dino 5 Rings account and give those punks a hard time. Steelers own the Colts.

actually seems more like the Chargers own the Colts, including the Chargers backups..

actually seems more like the Chargers own the Colts, including the Chargers backups..

Really?

13-5 all time Steelers lead the Colts. Including 5 - 0 in the playoffs.

OWNED!

Last edited:
Really?

OWNED!

I don't disagree with you on the Steelers, I just have the Chargers fresh on my mind right now. They seem to beat us no matter who they have on the field.

Last edited:
Really?

OWNED!

The last playoff match-up in that series was one of the most fun games I have ever watched. Great game from start to finish. The Steelers really had no business beating the Colts but the fact that they did is what made it so exciting. That, and I actually prefer the Steelers over the Colts. ;)

and I actually prefer the Steelers over the Colts. ;)

Yeah, probably because you beat us in the Playoffs almost everytime we play LOL...I like the Broncos better than the Pats, cause they beat the Pats.

:rocker:

Pot meet kettle.

;)

Geuss what? We are more obsessed with the Jets. Seriously, count the threads about the Jets and they'll probably be equal to or greater than threads dedicated to the Colts, and the Jets are not good.

Um, theres a thread on here, that started and is completely about the Colts schedule only. :) I hate to post in here (flame forum), but this was something quick to point out.

Bad comparison. Find a thread that starts about the Patriot's schedule and becomes a thread on the Colt's schedule fir an apples to apples comparison. We won't even hold you to the three post limit for the change.:)

To be fair ... WTF do they have?

The Indiana Pacers ... :rofl:
The Indian Fever (WNBA) ... :rofl:
The Cubs ... I hear that's their adopted team?

All they have is the sheep humping Colts and we are in their way because when the Colts go down ... they have NOTHING!!!

All they have is the sheep humping Colts and we are in their way because when the Colts go down ... they have NOTHING!!!

That comment about sheep was uncalled for. Some of them are pig farmers!:D

While you're at it, join ColtFreaks too! That board's been getting a lot more active with IndyStar members jumping ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes