PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is their anyway people can stop posting things involving Spygate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO its over...Time to move on

Listening to Sen Prune juice, makes me just think, why bother commenting on anything anymore.. What more can be said, what more can be done, there is nothing, Im at the point who cares what the mediots say anymore.. Tickets go on sale fri, mini camp to follow, then 6 weeks till training camp... We all hate Espn, that is nothin new... Let the people re hash old stuff, Let senator metamucial say what he wants, I think people are getting tired of him, there is more than the Pats on his agenda..

lets just move on will seau or law be back, can brady and moss have another great season, and lets just hope Belichick does not wear that red hoodie again...

I dont care anymore, just get me to mini camp now, Matt walsh had his 15 min of fame, and so did others, now its time to get back to business, and that is to win a championship...

Last edited:
Re: IMO its over... Time to move on

Listening to Sen Prune juice, makes me just think, why bother commenting on anything anymore.. What more can be said, what more can be done, there is nothing, Im at the point who cares what the mediots say anymore.. Tickets go on sale fri, mini camp to follow, then 6 weeks till training camp... We all hate Espn, that is nothin new... Let the people re hash old stuff, Let senator metamucial say what he wants, I think people are getting tired of him, there is more than the Pats on his agenda..

lets just move on will seau or law be back, can brady and moss have another great season, and lets just hope Belichick does not wear that red hoodie again...

I dont care anymore, just get me to mini camp now, Matt walsh had his 15 min of fame, and so did others, now its time to get back to business, and that is to win a championship...

I agree with you, we shouldnt let what morons like Schlereth aka stinky upset us, it used to piss me off but now I just take it with a grain of salt, I really dont give a rats ass bout what these so called analyst's or wanna be experts have to say. Its not like we have a say when it comes to the amount of BS that espn is going to air on tv anyways. Lets all just enjoy the minicamps and the upcoming training camp and wait until the season starts to start whippin some ass again....

I agree with you, we shouldnt let what morons like Schlereth aka stinky upset us, it used to piss me off but now I just take it with a grain of salt, I really dont give a rats ass bout what these so called analyst's or wanna be experts have to say. Its not like we have a say when it comes to the amount of BS that espn is going to air on tv anyways. Lets all just enjoy the minicamps and the upcoming training camp and wait until the season starts to start whippin some ass again....

Dont get me wrong Im pissed at all of them and always will be, but we cant do anything about it anymore, as sen geratol spouts off, lets move on and roll to a championship... That is the only way we will shut everybody up...

How come there isnt a network or website or something that does nothing but show the world how stupid, hypocritical, and ridiculous these "analysts" are.

I mean, come on Mark, you dont remember what your Broncos HC and management did in the 90s??

Golic...you dont remember the shrinking balls???

Ditka...you dont remember....anything?

I miss Micheal Irvin

Re: IMO its over...Time to move on

They just love to hear themselves talk, and Brady was right when he mentioned this on his interview on WEEI yesterday.. But Espn comes out and say " OHHHHH Brady trashed us, he is upset booo hooo"""

How awesome would it have been if Brady called out schlereth on the two years the broncos cheated on the salary cap while he was on the team, I would of loved to hear schlereths response to that, I doubt Brady would lower himself to that level though...

The only positive sign about Specter's press conference (well other than the fact he came off as a senile, bitter old man) is that he said that he would give the NFL until he is done with his chemo treatments to start an investigation. This could be an out for him to play tough now and let the interest die and drop the issue without more egg on his face.

How awesome would it have been if Brady called out schlereth on the two years the broncos cheated on the salary cap while he was on the team, I would of loved to hear schlereths response to that, I doubt Brady would lower himself to that level though...

Schlereth freely admits that he used to pee his pants during games. Why should I give a damn what he thinks?

I'm with you. I really just don't care much anymore. It'd be nice to get on the internet or turn on a sports channel and not see something negative about New England but I'll get over it pretty rapidly.

The "real" people, my friends and co-workers that I interact with all the time, think this is an absurd situation. And being that I live in Texas, nobody that I talk to is a Patriots fan, so it's not like I'm getting biased opinions. Even the most negative ones about it all will admit that stealing signals is common, the Pats just pushed the envelope too far and they're the target since they win.

My boss, who's a Redskins fan who cares nothing about the Patriots, is probably more pissed than most of us here about Specter wanting Congress to get involved. He's been tired of this whole thing for a while now, he's tired period of government getting into sports.

Like I said, I'd like to see more people speak up for the Patriots than against them but I haven't lost sleep and I won't still. Nothing will change how I felt when we won that first title or the two after, and it won't change how I feel if we're fortunate enough to win another.

It's the biggest news in the whole league right now. We'll have to ride it out.

But I hope that if there are any posts at all about Spygate in the fall, they'll finally be confined to a single thread.

I'm not so sure. A cursory peek at other team forums (messge boards) seems to indicate that who was drafted, who will make their teams, difficulty of schedule and such seem to dominate.
Yes the Chargers, Jets, and Colts have crap to say about spygate. But even they are not nearly as obsessed about it as us. I wish we would let it die. If Specter and his Eagle fans want to make it the cornerstone of their lives, fine. I don't mind them crying at all. I just don't like us crying. My b/f learned the hard
(soft?) way that I don't want to hear about s*****e.

I'm a FOOTBALL fan!

Specifically, a Patriots' fan. And I am getting BORED with the camera/spy stuff. I don't want to think about it, talk about or write about it. I want to talk about the upcoming season. I want to hear about how the new players are going to fit in and how the older players are going to perform. I want to speculate about the Patriots' opponents. I want to contemplate how Capers is going to change the defense and how the CB situation will work out.

So I am done, finished and through with reading anything more about the non-football nonsense. Let's just move on, people. We have a season coming and a team to root for.

I haven't stopped posting here but I've definitely slowed down a little bit. You just can't escape this garbage. Yesterday, I was at CiCi's Pizza with some friends and there was a T.V. next to our table in which big, fat Mike Golic and the Jets fan also named Mike were discussing Spygate the whole time. Can we please just merge all Spygate posts into one thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots