PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the pats D just bad or have they not played with intensity??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amazing thing is that the Pats frequently seem to have players in postion to make plays but do not make them. Mystifying.

There r a few others on defence to hold this team togeather but it may not be enough to hold the steelers offence... The ravens waz passing on the pats all night and Rothlisberger is ten times better then kyle boller so if patriots r going to hold off the steelers offence they need 2 make arrngements or something!!!!

GO PATS

I don't know if Cheeseburger is 10x Better, but he is better. I guess we'll see this Sunday.

The Cowboys are second best in the League...

In the AFC, the Colts are second best...
no i think the colts are better than romoshomos .the cowboys have a better record but i think the colts are better .

i think u r giving the colts 2 much credit and not enough for the cowboys cowboys r considered the best team in the nation right now...yeah they lost one game and patriots are undeafeated but the cowboys r dominating every team they have played so far except for the patriots!!!!

The kind of questions that have no definitive answers...

Let's just hope that they are tired (a bit old), but probably not as bad as it looks.

Some numbers can be telling. It's just not red zone defense, which is an arbitrary stat (why not define red zone at 25 yds? or 27?). Total yards are not very indicative. 3rd down % is only a parameter.

It's their propensity to give up sustained drives and points, which is about average. So far, INTs save them. Otherwise, it would have been worse.

Great offense, so-so defense, you can't have everything in life, I guess.

The key word in this thread is ' intensity' . No i dont think D is that bad but last 2-3 weeks i think and only may i say 'think' that they have kinda taken it easy probably because: 1. They just know how good our Off is and will just roll over the opposition.
2. Not wanting to get injured and kinda pacing the game and playing only when really asked to, like the 4th quarter of the Ravens game.
Just my thoughts. I still think the best is yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back