Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is The Newt a Form of Chameleon?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +479 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change - YouTube

Climate Change:

Flip: "I think is that the evidence is sufficient that we should move towards the most effective possible steps to reduce carbon-loading of the atmosphere." -- April 10, 2007

Flop: "I actually don't know whether global warming is occurring." -- November 8, 2011

Health-Insurance Mandate:

Flip: "Personal responsibility extends to the purchase of health insurance. Citizens should not be able to cheat their neighbors by not buying insurance, particularly when they can afford it, and expect others to pay for their care when they need it." -- June 2007

Flop: "I am against any effort to impose a federal mandate on anyone because it is fundamentally wrong and I believe unconstitutional." -- May 16, 2011

Cap-and-Trade:

Flip: "I think if you have mandatory carbon caps combined with a trading system, much like we did with sulfur, and if you have a tax-incentive program for investing in the solutions, that there's a package there that's very, very good. And frankly, it's something I would strongly support." -- February 2, 2007

Flop: "A carbon cap and trade system ... would lead to corruption, political favoritism, and would have a huge impact on the economy." -- April 21, 2008

Paul Ryan's Budget Plan:

Flip: "I don't think right-wing social engineering is any more desirable than left-wing social engineering. I don't think imposing radical change from the right or the left is a very good way for a free society to operate. .... [Paul Ryan's Medicare proposal] is too big a jump." -- May 15, 2011

Flop: "I made a mistake. And I called Paul Ryan today, who's a very close personal friend and I said that. The fact is that I have supported what Ryan has tried to do on the budget." -- May 17, 2011

Libya:

Flip: "Exercise a no-fly zone this evening ... Provide help to the rebels to replace [Qaddafi] ... All we have to say is that we think that slaughtering your own citizens is unacceptable and that we’re intervening. And we don't have to send troops. All we have to do is suppress his air force, which we could do in minutes." -- March 7, 2011

Flop: "I would not have intervened. I think there were a lot of other ways to affect Qaddafi ... I would not have used American and European forces." -- March 23, 2011

And, if words are not enough, let's not forget actions:

Screaming, "Off with his heads," when Clinton was accused of cheating on his wife and lying about it - all the while Newt's cheating on his wife and lying about it.

Damning lobbyists and damning Barney Frank for Freddie and Fannie while earning $1.6 million dollars lobbying for Fannie and Freddie.

Preaching fiscal responsibility while running up a half-million dollar tab at Tiffany's.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

Read the other day on this board that his daughter is not saying that Newt did not cheat on his mother. Why would you use your daughter to hide your sexual indiscretions?? How would she know??

Find him nauseating, and the right supports him unconditionally.. guess his conversion to Catholicism righted this morally corrupt ship.

Compare to Weiner, when all of the information was in, no one defended him on the left.

Compare to John Edwards, when it was found out about is love child, no one defended him on the left.

Compare to Bill Clinton, no one defended what he did or excused it.

Newt Gingrich is a low life bottom feeder and when the right is reminded of what a scum sucking pig he is, he will sink once again to the bottom.. folks have short term memories.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

Newt is a politician just like Nixon, The Kennedy's, Bush, Clinton, Roosevelt, Hoover, Pelosi and on and on.

They the lowest filthiest scumsucking vermin form of life that the Creator Created.

PS
    OWS CARRY GERMS (avoid their little smelly tents)
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +479 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

No, she's not denying the cheating. She's saying that Newt did not spring the divorce news on her mother while she was in the hospital having surgery. She's saying that her mother and father had already discussed it and that her mother already knew he was leaving her.

The mother, however, is the one who originally said "he asked me for a divorce while I was in the hospital after having surgery and while I was waiting to find out if I had cancer," so, effectively, the daughter is calling her mother a liar.

Either way, her father is still a serial-cheater.
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

That makes it much better, Newt is a really nice guy...
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +479 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Yes, I know...and look!!! You and 13 agree on something!!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...out-last-nights-debate-page6.html#post2785788
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  7. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +176 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

When it comes to politicians Cheating, Degrading Women, publicly Insulting and Humiliating their children and their Own Wives and disgracing themselves NOBODY will ever top the Kennedy Brothers and Bill Clinton, to these philandering bastards the Marriage Vows are nothing but Sh!t.

Doing what Newt Gingrich did is something to be proud of in the world of Politicians.

OWS TENTS SMELL
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

Laugh all you want, no one excused it or made light of it.. he was an idiot.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +495 / 2 / -9

This was the one that was continually used by Billys fans "oh so what boys will be boys" is that making light of it, here's another of their favorites "if his wife doesn't care why should we" this was the best one "oh. it's only sex, lets talk about health care".
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +479 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Is the rest of my post that funny, too?