PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the media starting to hate the golden boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny88

Banned
Reaction score
We all know how great Brady is. We all know how he has been throwing to average or slighty above average recievers his whole career. Putting up HOF numbers along the way. Winning superbowls and superbowl mvp's.

On the flipside Manning throws six int when he does not have his SUPPORTING cast. and the media says he is the mvp?

What in the hell is wrong with these people? All Manning is doing is what Brady has been doing for years , just not even as close to as effective. Brady now has weapons to throw to, and in only NINE games he is playing at the highest level ever seen. The colts have a better drop back to sack ratio to boot!

This is trully insane. I heard Tim Brown praise Manning for throwing to several different recievers this year? Brady has had four sets over his career.

I am going to start emailing these fools the facts. I suggest anyone with a little free time do the same. There is a CLEAR jelous hatred for all thing pats. Including the best QB of all time.

Last edited:
We all know how great Brady is. We all know how he has been throwing to average or slighty above average recievers his whole career. Putting up HOF numbers along the way. Winning superbowls and superbowl mvp's.

On the flipside Manning throws six int when he does not have his SUPPORTING cast. and the media says he is the mvp?

What in the hell is wrong with these people? All Manning is doing is what Brady has been doing for years , just not even as close to as effective. Brady now has weapons to throw to, and in only NINE games he is playing at the highest level ever seen. The colts have a better drop back to sack ratio to boot!

This is trully insane. I heard Tim Brown praise Manning for throwing to several different recievers this year? Brady has had four sets over his career.

I am going to start emailing these fools the facts. I suggest anyone with a little free time do the same. There is a CLEAR jelous hatred for all thing pats. Including the best QB of all time.
just ignore the idiots,all this comes with the territory of being best in the league, all that counts are wins and rings and brady is the best at both

just ignore the idiots,all this comes with the territory of being best in the league, all that counts are wins and rings and brady is the best at both

In today's media world of ESPN (Excessively Stupid Programming Network), the web, and lack of attention span, reasoning and fairness have no value. It's all about ball washing and making a statement that gets them audience for ratings. Who effin cares. All the hate fuels the desire of this team to win more and when they are done there will be no question who was the greatest team of all time ! Two more rings for PAts and they can all eat the horsemanure Manning will have dumped in his career

Do you think there was any question who would you take 20+ yrs ago.....Montana or Marino ? Would you rather have Aikman or Favre with his stats ? Bradshaw or Tarkenton with his stats ?

The funny part is that Brady and Pats are blazing the new championship trail, and Brady is now piling up the stats too. ! :eek:

In the end what counts is CHAMPIONSHIPS baby. I would say Pats mantra takes Al Davis's JUST WIN BABY mantra even further..........JUST WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS BABY !

The irony is so thick it could be cut with a knife.....

You actually listen to these P.O.S.????

Come on now, you can do better than this... if you can think for yourself, that is all you need.

What media member or outlet in their right mind is declaring Manning an MVP candidate? Ive head nothing but basically Brady, Favre or Moss talk on that subject. Not even much Ben or Romo for MVP suggestion out there. Manning for MVP? Havent heard it. And no need to entertain it. To do so would be to embarass one's self.

Brady is seperating himself right now. No reason to sweat Manning at this point. He's a good QB leading a team NE likely wont even have to play again this year.

With the apparent demise of the Colts and the dominant year the Pats are having, the media needs to build someone else up to give themselves something to talk about. The Pats have been so good that other teams are being rendered moot, and that is bad for the sports media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes