PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the KC game being televised nationally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just come HERE for the game day thread...solves all problems...even those of us stranded in Peking Duck land

just come HERE for the game day thread...solves all problems...even those of us stranded in Peking Duck land

Meh, those threads tend to get a little too depressing (psychotic) for me.

I am very pained that you find me depressing after all these years...I thought I was very entertaining...and besides...it's a free call

most Pats games are on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be able to see them all on my local TV channels in CA.

I am very pained that you find me depressing after all these years...I thought I was very entertaining...and besides...it's a free call

No no no, of course I do not find YOU depressing. You are entertaining, handsome, and the wind beneath my wings.

I thought we were talking about the "official" game threads where folks get suicidal after one bad play.

most Pats games are on Sunday. Hopefully, I'll be able to see them all on my local TV channels in CA.

No chance you'll be able to see them all.

geez...THAT's the best part...the mass in game hysteria...and BTW...thanks a lot for the Olympic update thread...oh wait

:)

and BTW....the blind find me very handsome...so I got THAT going for me

and BTW...thanks a lot for the Olympic update thread...oh wait

:)

Biggest surprise about the Olympics: all of the "athletes" are actually puppets.

NFL football is NOT an Olympic sport...why is that?

The Chinese have balls???...I thought they were all like 12 years old or something...I watched that spectacle and found myself wishing for the return of Genghis Khan

The Chinese have balls???...I thought they were all like 12 years old or something...I watched that spectacle and found myself wishing for the return of Genghis Khan

Welcome to my world.

Ok, so i am about to purchase the slingbox solo from slingmedia.com and have it sent to my dad in Maine. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do have a MAC so i have to make sure that it is compatible and that i could download the software so that i can watch it. If anyone here has a slingbox or has seen it work, help me out here, i dont want to spend 179.00 for something that is not worth it. Thanks

Week 1 CBS always has the US Open men's final at 4 EST so all of their games are at 1 o'clock. Thus, basically everything has a local audience since basically all the entire AFC is crammed into one timeslot, and there are no bye weeks obviously.

I do know that #1 team Nantz/Simms are doing the Jets/Dolphins game.

Ok, so i am about to purchase the slingbox solo from slingmedia.com and have it sent to my dad in Maine. Does anyone have any suggestions? I do have a MAC so i have to make sure that it is compatible and that i could download the software so that i can watch it. If anyone here has a slingbox or has seen it work, help me out here, i dont want to spend 179.00 for something that is not worth it. Thanks

You should know that this fall slingmedia is coming out with a HD version called the Slingbox HD-PRO. I don't know how the quality is right now but it looks like it's about to get a bit better. Oh...and it'll be $399.00 or thereabouts.

Last edited:
CBS has no 4pm games in week 1 because of the US Open men's final that day, so all their week 1 games are jammed into the 1 o'clock timeslot, meaning you're pretty much looking at all local broadcasts for the most part. Those areas that do not have a local game will get Jets/Dolphins (that's where Nantz/Simms will be).

Hey... in J&R Music World the Slingbox AV (Cheaper one) is on $99.00. I bought one on Monday and by Wednesday I had it in my hand. Now its on its way to my brother's house to be hooked up so he can hook me up... :p

Good luck man.. Slingbox should work on Windows PC, Mac and Windows Mobile/PPC.

Funny. I had one at my dad's place in RI which enabled me to watch every game... but he kept breaking it, too!

Patjew - You making it back for any games this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back