PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Sanders the starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see him as a starter, unless Tank really shows what he can do during training camp and preseason
I agree...but Tank may be moved to ILB in situations...

Sanders never impressed me you can watch a game a never see him, no big hits or picks or passes defended. I dont think he could start for any other team in the league and as mentioned earlier he lacks speed and quickness.

I hated the re-signing and we paid to much. I can only hope we replace him via the draft and by mid year he is not starting and rarely used.

Shifting the goal posts again, are we?

Oh well, this has grown tiresome. Sanders is clearly not "mediocre" at best; coming from someone who rated his coverage skills an "F" is a clear indication that you have no credibility on the topic.

I don't know what your talking about but then neither....oh never mind.

Nope, Still go with a great big "F" there Jack. I said he might be intelligent....that's all cousin. Let's not get greedy. Please don't put words in my mouth.

And you kind sir, have more credibility than anyone? Would that be your assessment?

All I can say to you is... Oh yeah?
DW Toys

Sanders never impressed me you can watch a game a never see him, no big hits or picks or passes defended. I dont think he could start for any other team in the league and as mentioned earlier he lacks speed and quickness.

I hated the re-signing and we paid to much. I can only hope we replace him via the draft and by mid year he is not starting and rarely used.

Yeah, I'm sure BB keeps him as the starting safety because he's so bad, he wouldn't start on any other team.

Here's a dollar. Buy yourself a clue.

I cannot remember Sanders breaking up a pass, and he lacks quickness and does not react well to the ball in the air. I think he is pretty solid in run support, but lacks the size of Rodney or Tank. Not a playmaker, and the anchor of a pass defense that could not get off the field on third down and saw TDs fly over thier heads ona regular basis. But BB looked it over and re-upped Sanders while signing two solid corners, so I guess we know where he thinks the problem is (apologies to Hobbs lovers).

I don't know what your talking about but then neither....oh never mind.

Nope, Still go with a great big "F" there Jack. I said he might be intelligent....that's all cousin. Let's not get greedy. Please don't put words in my mouth.

And you kind sir, have more credibility than anyone? Would that be your assessment?

All I can say to you is... Oh yeah?
DW Toys

Perhaps you have early onset Alzheimers, or are you conveniently forgetting your statements in the Roy Williams thread?

Ironic that you would accuse me of putting words in your mouth.

I never said I had any more credibility than anyone else; this is just basic logic that can be inferred through the Patriots' treatment of Sanders. Regardless of how good he REALLY is, we know with almost overwhelming certainty that he's not nearly as bad as you and some of the other clowns in this thread would claim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back