Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is Rush more powerful than the President, he thinks so!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 3, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

Concerning that this egomaniac seems to really believe that he is more powerful than the President, couple of weeks ago said something to the effect that he will anoint the next Republican President... while he has done well on the radio, the amount of power he believes he has and the amount that many others also believe he has is scary..

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_070207/content/01125106.guest.html

RUSH: Great to be with you, folks, as we kick off a brand-new week of broadcast excellence here, Rush Limbaugh, man who runs America, and, by the way, this sentiment is being picked up even by members of the Drive-By Media. Yesterday, on ABC's Inside Washington, a local show in Washington, DC, the host there, Gordon Peterson. During his panel discussion on the defeat of the immigration bill last week, this is what Evan Thomas of Newsweek had to say.

THOMAS: The unfortunate reality is that Rush Limbaugh is more powerful than President Bush. I mean, talk radio had more power in this than the power of the Oval Office.

PETERSON: Tremendous impact, you're right.

THOMAS: It shows you where we are.

RUSH: Just shows you where we are. Ho-hum. (Laughing.) The man who runs America, you know it and I know it. One more, Dan Henninger, one of the editorial writers, columnist, Wall Street Journal, deputy editor there was on Fox News Channel's Journal Editorial Report with Paul Gigot, and Gigot asks Henninger, "Why haven't liberals been able to succeed on talk radio? They tried?"
  2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I already covered this topic... but, whatever. I won't reign on your parade.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 8 / -26

Sorry.. merge