Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is Rush Advocating For Violence at the DNC in Denver??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Apr 27, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +191 / 7 / -23

How this guy gets a free pass will never understand... the mouthpiece of the right, the friend of Rummy, Cheney and the rest of the RW folk inside the beltway. 14 million people listen to him every day, how many people does Wright and Hagee get to??

Guess he figures if he continues his "operation chaos" up to the DNC, he will be the savior of McCain.. who he does not like anyways. Sounds very similar to anarchy to me.. a few of the nutjobs who really believe him, will have to give up their jerking off in mom's basement, roll their pennies and go to Denver to raise some hell in August.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_9043850

Rush Limbaugh says he was not calling for a riot in Denver during the Democratic National Convention — he only "dreams" of it, to the tune of "White Christmas."

For a second day in a row today, the conservative talker discussed the potential for protests and power struggles at the August convention.

"Now, I am not inspiring or inciting riots. I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming of riots in Denver," he said mimicking the holiday tune.

He explained on-air: "Riots in Denver at the Democrat Convention would see to it we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said. "And that's the best damn thing (that) could happen for this country as far as anything I can think."
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Riots in Amerika? Good one!
    There won't even be another protest allowed in Amerika. The corporate government might...I say MIGHT...allow a modest "protest zone" about three blocks away from the convention, but that's about it! The government troops have such a fascist stranglehold on this country, you can't even suggest protest, riot, or revolution here.
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Good ol' GJAJ...you tool.

Al Sharpton has served notice that if HRC and the super delegates try to steal the election from BHO, he and people like him will take to the streets.

Rush thinks that would be entertaining--and so do I, frankly.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I think it would be good if that happens. We need some good protests and Civil Disobedience. The system is FUBAR.

Not sure what you would find "entertaining" about it, though.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

It would be entertaining because it would destroy The Prince.

If "they" riot over the Prince Obama, is that considered Racism?

:bricks:
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Sharpton is always entertaining when he protests. The cool rhymes, the way the media will be torn between slobbering on him or trying to protect the Democrat party and HRC, the whole thing. Obviously it would stop being entertainment if they moved from simple protest to property damage and personal injury.

But the image of the supers giving the nomination to HRC, and then Jackson and Sharpton taking to the streets, that doesn't make you smile a little?
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Sharpton always makes me chuckle when I see him...I mean, how can you not?

Here's a good one. This must have been photoshopped. NO Fuggin way. There must have been an earthquake that day and they were breaking out the scarves in Hell.

Easy Harry...don't have the big one looking at this:

[​IMG]
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

You beat me to it, there is an even better one out there somewhere that was taken some years back that showed Al & Ann dancing at some affair, she went over to his table and she asked him to dance, they got a standing ovation.

Al is a "Cute Little Con Man" (so is Ann) even a Neo Con like me can't help but like him at times, thats how he makes his living.

:bricks:
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

10. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I don't know, have you seen the earth ad with Sharpton and Pat Robertson. Not sure if there is a more opposite couple.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +354 / 1 / -9

Riot's:
    Sharpton Jessie Riot------------Good Riot
    Rush Riot-----------------------Bad Riot
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

All protests are good.
    Otherwise we might as well live in Saudi Arabia.

Riots suck. People's stuff gets destroyed and cops kill civilians when a riot breaks out.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +191 / 7 / -23

So you think what Rush is advocating to his 14 million listeners is a good thing.. now keep in mind that this is the guy who has regular phone contact with Cheney, Rumsfield and a host of others.. Sharpton has some credibility with a few.. while Rush is thought of as credible by millions..

Taking to the streets is different than advocating rioting..
  14. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Rush was not advocating rioting as in breaking stuff and hurting people. I actually heard him talking about it and laughing about it--and he, along with lots of other people, think it's going to be amusing to watch the Democrat party turn itself inside out. I mean...Sharpton protesting a Clinton? It's beautiful.

Rush was talking about Sharpton's pledge to protest if the superdelegates hand the nomination to HRC even if BHO has the popular vote.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend?
  15. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

HE was spiffing on Sharpton guaranteeing a riot (Chi 68), if BHO lost the nomination. Wht blame Limbaugh for Sharpie's pronouncements?. Where was your outrage when Sharpie made his statement?

It's not like Limbaugh will be there with a bullhorn inciting a riot.
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +191 / 7 / -23

You folks are not listening, both of you are stuck on stupid, enamored with all things Wright and Sharpton.. Rush has an awful lot of power in this country, much more than he should.. and he has influenced quite a bit of folks to sabotage the f...ed up process that is taking place in the Democratic Process.. even it there is not empirical proof, he believes it as does much of his audience..
  17. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why hasn\'t the FBI paid a visit to this man?
  18. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Supposedly (and it was a big news story, I forget where but I'm sure Wes can hit google and find it) "Operation Chaos" wasn't affecting anything at all.

How are Republicans voting for Hillary any different than the Democrats that crossed over to vote for McCain in 2000, giving him a primary victory in NH?
  19. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why should the FBI pay a visit to Rush Limbaugh? Please try and pay attention: Al Sharpton threatened to riot if the super delegates give the nomination to HRC instead of BHO. Rush Limbaugh heard that and thought it would be amusing to watch the Democrats tear themselves up a little more.

And, btw--check the First Amendment. Limbaugh is engaged in political speech.
  20. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

They should visit Sharpton who said there would be riots if Obama isn't the nominee. IF there are riots in Denver you can bet it won't be conservatives....