PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Randy Moss Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm curious, and I can't seem to find the answer.

Is Randy Moss married, and does he have children?

I personally believe Randy in this incident. I don't think he would have gone public so quickly as he did if there was a serious problem instigated and perpetrated by Moss.

I personally believe Randy in this incident. I don't think he would have gone public so quickly as he did if there was a serious problem instigated and perpetrated by Moss.

No, but he has 4 kids by the same woman.

According to the Herald today he has a longtime girlfriend/mother if his children but they are not married.

He has children with one woman, but they're not married. neither do they live together.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the intel.

Yeah, he's married to the Pats and winning footballs games. :D

He isnt married..but per Frank(granddad to his kids) he's still with the mother of his 4 kids, they've been together on and off since highschool.

Good luck. But it is totally irrelevant to anything regarding this incident.

I'm just waiting for the first "holier than thou" individual to share their biblical opinion of Randy Moss' personal life...

All I can say is...

Do you feel lucky punk?...well, do you?:D

I'm just waiting for the first "holier than thou" individual to share their biblical opinion of Randy Moss' personal life...

All I can say is...

Do you feel lucky punk?...well, do you?:D

Even if Randy were married and cheating on his wife with this woman...he's a professional athlete, committing adultery with only 1 woman should be considered faithful, and somehow staying faithful is the equivalent of a normal person being celibate:D

Even if Randy were married and cheating on his wife with this woman...he's a professional athlete, committing adultery with only 1 woman should be considered faithful, and somehow staying faithful is the equivalent of a normal person being celibate:D

Right on Xzibit23! If any man here had beautiful women approaching them everywhere they went and week after week, who were more than willing to "sleep" with him, our chances of refusing would be less than 10%

I highly doubt I'd be able to say no EVERY SINGLE TIME...and I don't even drink!;)

He isnt married..but per Frank(granddad to his kids) he's still with the mother of his 4 kids, they've been together on and off since highschool.

The one thing I'd like to point out is Frank's profile says "Grandfather of four of Randy Moss' children", which leaves open the possibility there are more. That may have been chance wording and not intended, but I don't remember him actually saying "Randy has four children."

Good luck. But it is totally irrelevant to anything regarding this incident.
It isn't totally irrelevant to my curiosity. That's why I asked the question.

Focus.

Carry on.

Whew, at least that's a step up from BB.

Ya know, I could say something pretty ugly about your FV HC now, but it would be sinking below even your level. Grow up soldier, if you even are one.

So since he's not married, there's no potential for Adultery, right ?

It would be sad to see him having to deal with two scorned women

Why can't I see ColtInIraq's posts here? Are they just getting deleted before I get to see them?

I think you should try match.com for a date

The one thing I'd like to point out is Frank's profile says "Grandfather of four of Randy Moss' children", which leaves open the possibility there are more. That may have been chance wording and not intended, but I don't remember him actually saying "Randy has four children."

It could simply mean that Frank has more than 4 grandkids, but Randy only fathered 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes