Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is Rachel Lea Hunter A Political Terrorist???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jun 15, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Quite an interesting story...I caught it on Drudge:

http://www.heraldsun.com/tools/printfriendly.cfm?StoryID=743917

Rachels website: http://www.rachelforjustice.com/

Seems like she's up against the power of the parties. She's used the internet to gain popularity. She's made stunning ststements to get in the news. Personally, I don't like her Hitler reference but that's just me.

Without commenting on what I think about her I am wondering if she qualifies as a political terrorist...that is being an insurgent (no killing of course) to the political system. It seems a case can be made either way...i thought it would make a decent topic if anyone is interested.

Why do i think it's interesting? Because, at some point some well qualified people are going to resort to extreme means to get their message out. A method that could be turned back upon them. will voters be able to differentiate the politician and the ploy(s)?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2005
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

She seems to be doing a pretty good job of pissing everyone off, not sure what her message is except for that. If I lived in NC and was to vote for a judge, would not voter for her..seemed about 4 1/2 cans short of a six pack. I would not sell her a gun either.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Even if i were a staunch party only person...i would croos the street to vote against her. I wonder if she's a fan of the Savage Nation???