PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Polian behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't even seen 1 ticket on Ticketmaster or the Patriots TicketXChange this week.

I got two in section 201 through the TicketXChange last year before the Colts game, and then two endzone seats before the Jaguars game through Ticketmaster.

Nothing at all this week, though.

pats1 said:
I haven't even seen 1 ticket on Ticketmaster or the Patriots TicketXChange this week.

I got two in section 201 through the TicketXChange last year before the Colts game, and then two endzone seats before the Jaguars game through Ticketmaster.

Even if Polian isn't behind it, let's blame him anyway!

pats1 said:

If he is behind this might be the first thing he's done right;)

HAMMERMILL said:
If he is behind this might be the first thing he's done right;)

Depriving me of tickets! Blasphemy!

I think critical games like this one are best seen on TV. You see more live, but you perceive less.

I thought this thread was about Polian being behind the denial of service attacks on Patsfans.

pats1 said:
Depriving me of tickets! Blasphemy!

Just joking,but It might be a saving grace.
He's probably packing ,nun-chucks,brass knuckles,Or old underwear from payton that's he uses to subdue his victims:p

There weren't that many for the Miami game also.

I am curious as to what is going on. There has always been tickets even to last year's Indy game.

It looks like they're pulling the 100 level seats JUST after they're posted.

Just ask my F5 key.

sdaniels7114 said:
I think critical games like this one are best seen on TV. You see more live, but you perceive less.

What could this possibly mean? You perceive a TON more in person, starting with defensive backfield/linebacker play and pass-route running, what's happening on the sidelines, etc. The TV cameras get very little of that.

I was shutout this morning...again.

2 tickets in section 110, row 31 kept popping up, but they'd be gone in either a refresh or the time it took to click on them.

Something was VERY fishy this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats were automatically pulling the tickets from the TicketExchange and re-selling them elsewhere after hundreds went unsold against Denver. There hasn't been any tickets up for ANY game since that have stuck around for more than a few seconds.

The Colts have a partnership with StubHub (who's lowest tickets, by the way, are going for something like $250 a piece), so that might be the reason.

pats1 said:
The Colts have a partnership with StubHub (who's lowest tickets, by the way, are going for something like $250 a piece), so that might be the reason.

Then Polian IS behind it!
I bet he killed Kenny too - that bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back