PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Phillip Rivers Ryan Leaf's Little Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I only called people morons when they call me idiots. Ok maybe the "9-7 Brees is better than 14-2 Rivers" mantra will help you meditate and relax and get some much needed rest. :D

And calling me a moron doesn't change the fact that
THE 2005 CHARGER WERE A DIFFERENT TEAM THAN THE 2006 CHARGERS. THERE WERE DIFFERENT PERSONAL ON OFFENSE DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS. RIVERS IS NOT A GOOD QUARTERBACK. HE IS NOT AS GOOD AS BREES. THE IDIOT KNOWN AS SANVARA, A KNOW CHARGER HOMER, CANNOT CHANGE THAT FACT. ALL THE NATIONAL MEDAI AGREE THAT BREES IS BETTER THAN RIVERS. CHARGER FANS (EXCLUDING SANVARA) SAY THAT BREES IS BETTER THAN RIVERS. BUT DON'T WORRY SANVARA KNOWS SOMETHING WE ALL DON'T AND SHE PROMISES THAT RIVERS WILL PROVE US ALL WRONG.

Did any of that sink in, Idiot?

Oh, by the way, I also only call people imbeciles when they post in huge red font. :rofl:

Did this sink in?

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

Rivers leading the Chargers 14-2
Brees leading the Chargers 9-7

Rivers - better winner
Brees - better individual stats guy

Last edited:
Did this sink in?

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

Rivers leading the Chargers 14-2
Brees leading the Chargers 9-7

Rivers - better winner
Brees - better individual stats guy

Brees, Better QB.:cool:

You are not supposed to share your mantra.

I bet you thought Wilt was better than Russell too, huh?

Last edited:

And you're not supposed to let you're stupidity leak through the internet, but here you are, making a effort to make everyone else in the world as much of an idiot as you are.:bricks:

Brees is the better QB.:cool:
Rivers wins have little to do with him.
Even LaClassian knows it.

Last edited:
Brees is the better QB.:cool:
Rivers wins have little to do with him.
Even LaClassian knows it.

So I guess when Brees led the Chargers to a 9-7 season with LT and Gates they would have been worse if not for all the talent Brees had around him.

Last edited:

I bet you thought Wilt was better than Russell too, huh?

That's not fair.
First it's a Basketball comparison.
Second it comparing two GOOD players.
Not a crappy one against a good one.

That's not fair.
First it's a Basketball comparison.
Second it comparing two GOOD players.
Not a crappy one against a good one.

Wilt was a stats guy and Russell won more games. It's called an analogy.

So I guess when Brees led the Chargers to a 9-7 season with LT and Gates they would have been worse if not for all the talent Brees had around him.

Brees can't WILL his recievers to not drop passes and fumble.
It also helps when the MVP runs in 31 TDs all by his lonesome. But you're right, Rivers was probably up there blocking for LT AND playing defense last year. I can imagine all the game planning that went into stopping Rivers and the passing game that allowed LT to run like one possessed last year.

Last edited:
Wilt was a stats guy and Russell won more games. It's called an analogy.

It's a BAD analogy, because they were both very good and the sport they played.
Rivers sucks, and Brees doesn't.
No analogy.

Ok you put up a valiant fight, kind of like Custer's last stand. You take Brees with his 18-16 record. That's fine. I bet you're glad you are not a Saints fan this year.

Ok you put up a valiant fight, kind of like Custer's last stand. You take Brees with his 18-16 record. That's fine. I bet you're glad you are not a Saints fan this year.

As did you! It's too bad you're giving up.

You take Rivers and his Temper Tantrums, and his natural ability to alienate himself from his team-mates like a true leader should.
It's too bad you're a Charger fan this year.

Last edited:
The final lesson here, children, is that you can't convince and Idiot that they are an Idiot. Poor, poor Sanvara.:(

I've posted some of this in different threads but I think I finally figured it out: Rivers is Leaf's little brother.

Check it out:

- they look similar
- act the same (highly immature, prone to tantrums)
- are way over rated
- both 1st round charger picks
- leaf wore #16, rivers wears #17 as if there's a sequential progression
- they both came out same year a Manning brother did

Could the Chargers be trying to hide the family connection between Rivers and Leaf, for obvious reasons?

Just look at these pics and tell me these guys arent closely related:

I cannot believe you said this. I said the same thing yesterday while watching the game. They both whine, stomp their feet, come across as very immature, and yes the comparison is valid.

Rivers has alot of talent around him, so SD can win games, but I'll bet any amount of money that alot of his teammates, if given truth pills, would say they can't stand the guy. He is so unlikeable, even from a distance.

I would take Rivers over Brees. He manages a game better and the wins and losses prove it. The Saints were 7-9 and you are touting Brees? LMFAO!

You would take Rivers over Brees? Your cred just went to zero.

Peyton was actually drafted #1 and Leaf #2.

Charger GM Bobby Beathard publicly stated he preferred Leaf over Manning, trading up to #2 to get him.

I cannot believe there are actually people who would want to take Rivers over Brees? Are you kidding me? I would be embarassed to have Rivers as my QB. Brees is a great QB, and a hell of a guy to boot.

If there's one thing I think Pats fans and the fans of the 30 other teams (excluding the Chargers) can agree on. Rivers needs to be punched in the face. Hard. Repeatedly.

It's really a toss up as to who is the bigger *****, Leaf or Rivers.

Vrabel said it best.."Brees is better than you, and everyone over there knows it."

Sure, Drew Brees might be the better quarterback, but Rivers can throw a ball 60 yards downfield lying on his back, and then run 40 yards in 4.5 seconds to deliver a hit to the guy that picked it. Drew Brees can't do that.

How can you not want that in your starting quarterback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes