PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Phillip Rivers Ryan Leaf's Little Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed your mind on how to respond? Not blaming you. Everthing you post is weak.
I'd love to see Rivers W/L % without LT.

Bottom line is Rivers has done more than Brees when it comes to winning football games and nothing changes that fact.

Last edited:
Bottom line is Rivers has done more than Brees when it comes to winning football games and nothing changes that fact.

How many Championship games has Rivers been in?
Bottom line is Rivers sucks. If Brees is a Charger last year, your fizzles win the Super Bowl.
Bummer. :)

Last edited:
How many Championship games has Rivers been in?

He beat the Philadelphia Eagles by 3 points. The Eagles who went on to a stellar 8-8 season this year. LOL. The Chargers would have pummeled the Eagles. Rivers barely lost his playoff game to a team that has a 29-5 record over the past two seasons. No shame in that.

Since Rivers has been a starter:

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

The wins and losses don't lie ;)

Last edited:
He beat the Philadelphia Eagles by 3 points. The Eagles who went on to a stellar 8-8 season this year. LOL.

Since Rivers has been a starter:

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

The numbers don't lie.

If you're satisfied with the mediocrity that is Phillip Rivers, who am I to complain?
Have fun watching River put up yet another ****ty performance against the Colts, lose, and throw a temper tantrum.
Seriously. Better than Drew Brees?

Whatever.:rolleyes:
Edit:
No lie. Rivers SUCKS. You can't polish a turd.

Last edited:
If you're satisfied with the mediocrity that is Phillip Rivers, who am I to complain?

No one is satisfied. Rivers is in his second season as a starter. The Chargers won a playoff game on his back today against the #5 ranked defense and with their two best offensive players giving them virtually nothing. Not bad for a young QB.

River's has outperformed Brees when it comes to winning football games and winning games is all that matters. What part of that is hard to understand?

Last edited:
No one is satisfied. Rivers is in his second season as a starter. He's still learning the game. He's has outperformed Brees when it comes to winning football games. What part of that is hard to understand?

I'll type this slowly, so that you can understand.
R I V E R S S U C K S.
B R E E S I S B E T T E R.
Brees has to play for the Saints. CHRIST!
Rivers has not been impressive with "the most talented football team ever assembled on God's green earth."

He's not as good as Brees, and he never will be.
What part of that is hard to understand?
Should I start over at "I'll" again? I can type slower.

In other news, now that you're off track, Rivers still sucks, he's never beaten the Pats (and he never will), they'll lose to the Colts this coming weekend, and as long as he keeps throwing temper tantrums on the sidelines and sucking at the same time, he'll always be compared with Leaf. Get used to it.
In fact, you better steel yourself for the Fizzles to unload Rivers for a REAL QB after LT retires or goes into serious decline.

Last edited:
I'll type this slowly, so that you can understand.
R I V E R S S U C K S.
B R E E S I S B E T T E R.
Brees has to play for the Saints. CHRIST!
Rivers has not been impressive with "the most talented football team ever assembled on God's green earth."

He's not as good as Brees, and he never will be.
What part of that is hard to understand?
Should I start over at "I'll" again? I can type slower.

I guess you are a stats guy and not a won/losses guy?

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

Those are the stats I go by.

Last edited:

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

Those I the stats I go by.

Not for long you won't.
Those INTs next week are really going to bother you. Trust me.
And I do go by W/L.
16-0 is hard to forget.

Seriously. It's like saying "Randy Moss is not as good as Andre Johnson. Look at their 2006 seasons!"

Bottom line is:

Every football analyst, fan, and critic on the planet, EXCEPT you :rolleyes:, KNOWS Brees is better than Rivers. Glad you know something the rest of the THINKING world doesn't.

Last edited:

Rivers 26-8
Brees 18-16

Those I the stats I go by.

Hey! Next season, let's have the Chargers start Jason David at corner.

All year.

Don't pull him out of any game. OK!:)

Not for long you won't.
Those INTs next week are really going to bother you. Trust me.
And I do go by W/L.
16-0 is hard to forget.

Bottom line is:

Ever football analyst, fan, and critic on the planet, EXCEPT you KNOWS Brees is better than Rivers. Glad you know something the rest of the THINKING world doesn't.

Yeah, Brees is better if you like an 18-16 record. :rofl:

Rivers came in the next season after Brees left and led the same team to 14-2 and barely lost a playoff game to a team that is 29-5 over the past two seasons. That's a lot better than what Brees did with the same team and coaching staff....oh yeah...in case you didn't know Brees won 9 games and didn't make the playoffs with that team.

Thanks more letting me put this one to bed. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, Brees is better if you like an 18-16 record. :rofl:

Rivers came in the next season after Brees left and led the same team to 14-2 and barely lost a playoff game to a team that is 29-5 over the past two seasons. That's a lot better than what Brees did with the same team and coaching staff....oh yeah...in case you didn't know Brees won 9 games and didn't make the playoffs with that team.

Thanks more letting me put this one to bed. :D

Sorry, I guess I can't argue with an idiot. :rofl:
I tried though.

Rivers sucks and is Leaf 2.0. And you are the only person on the planet who thinks differently.
Period.

Last edited:
Sorry, I guess I can't argue with an idiot. :rofl:
I tried though.

Rivers sucks and is Leaf 2.0. And you are the only person on the planet who thinks differently.
Period.

If I can't convince you with logic it just means you are irrational. There is no more compelling argument than Brees going 9-7 and Rivers going 14-2 WITH THE SAME PLAYERS AND COACHES around them. Brees is a better stats guy and Rivers is a better winner and manager of the game, period. You take the stats guy and I'll take the guy that wins more games.

Last edited:
If I can't convince you with logic is just means you are irrational. There is no more compelling argument than Brees going 9-7 and Rivers going 14-2 WITH THE SAME PLAYERS AND COACHES.

They were not the same players.
Unless Caldwell was dropping passes for Rivers the same time he was dropping them for Brady. Your Charger team very much carried Rivers across the finish line last year. Something that was talked about at length. Did you forget the 10-30 performence at Seattle. Good thing the rest of the team wanted that game, and that they were playing Seattle.
Your Charger team carried him this year. You think LT gave him the cold shoulder because he smells bad?

You are not using logic. Your "logic" :rofl: lead you to deduce that the Pats had somehow "cheated" in week 2 to beat your piss poor sorry asses.:bricks:

Last edited:
They were not the same players.
Unless Caldwell was dropping passes for Rivers the same time he was dropping them for Brady.

Haha..yeah Rivers had who at wide receiver in place of Caldwell? Buddy you are done. Brees 9-7, Rivers 14-2 with the same team. It's over. Goodnight.

Haha..yeah Rivers had who at wide receiver in place of Caldwell? Buddy you are done. Brees 9-7, Rivers 14-2 with the same team. It's over. Goodnight.

The Chargers carry Rivers. Everyone knows it. I'll bet Brees would have preferred Vincent to Reche. The fact that you have to declare victory means you know it too.:rocker:
Goodnight. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Rivers better than Brees? :rofl:

Last edited:
The Chargers carry Rivers. Everyone knows it. I'll bet Brees would have preferred Vincent to Reche. The fact that you have to declare victory means you know it too.:rocker:
Goodnight. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Rivers better than Brees? :rofl:

Brees 9-7, Rivers 14-2 with the same team.

I only declare victory when the opponent is too dense to understand they got owned. :D

Last edited:
Brees 9-7, Rivers 14-2 with the same team.

I only declare victory when the opponent is too dense to understand they got owned. :D

You're an Idiot.
I only call people an idiot when they declare victory and say that they have "owned" you.
The 2005 Chargers were different the 2006 version. Period. You are too dense to relize this.:bricks:

Stay in school junior. It must be past your bed-time by now. :rofl:

You're an Idiot.
I only call people an idiot when they declare victory and say that they have "owned" you.
The 2005 Chargers were different the 2006 version. Period. You are too dense to relize this.:bricks:

And I only called people morons when they call me idiots. Ok maybe the "9-7 Brees is better than 14-2 Rivers" mantra will help you meditate and relax and get some much needed rest. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back