PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is PEte Carroll running a renegade program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm happy for Pete's success over these past years, and felt that he had found his true calling. But one has to wonder if his "one of the guys" routine has contributed to a sense of privilege among his star players. Or maybe the program is just a victim of its own success in a city of temptation. Off the top of my head we have the emerging Bush scandal, Winston Justice soliciting a prostitute, Sanchez arrested for sexual assault, the Mike Williams fiasco, and others. Pete needs to get a hold of that program before he loses his reputation. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2423430

PonyExpress said:
I'm happy for Pete's success over these past years, and felt that he had found his true calling. But one has to wonder if his "one of the guys" routine has contributed to a sense of privilege among his star players. Or maybe the program is just a victim of its own success in a city of temptation. Off the top of my head we have the emerging Bush scandal, Winston Justice soliciting a prostitute, Sanchez arrested for sexual assault, the Mike Williams fiasco, and others. Pete needs to get a hold of that program before he loses his reputation. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2423430

They're pumped and jacked. What can you do?

IM sure USC will follow Duke's lead and cancel the entire USC football season.

It's college football, this kind of stuff has been happening since the beginning.

JJDChE said:
It's college football, this kind of stuff has been happening since the beginning.
True, but this starting to look like Barry Switzer at Oklahoma...

Well, Carroll has never been Mr. Force of Personality.

Everyone thought Tickle me Pete turned the corner, guess again.. He is clueless and had to break the rules to be successful...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Everyone thought Tickle me Pete turned the corner, guess again.. He is clueless and had to break the rules to be successful...

What are you talking about? Do you have a beef with Carroll or something?

1.) Reggie Bush's family taking a home from AN AGENT.
2.) Winston Justice soliciting a prostitute.
3.) Mark Sanchez charged with sexual assault.

Which one of these things has anything to do with Carroll breaking any rules, or benefitting USC football in any way?

JJDChE said:
What are you talking about? Do you have a beef with Carroll or something?

1.) Reggie Bush's family taking a home from AN AGENT.
2.) Winston Justice soliciting a prostitute.
3.) Mark Sanchez charged with sexual assault.

Which one of these things has anything to do with Carroll breaking any rules, or benefitting USC football in any way?

What's wrong with Winston Justice soliciting a prostitute?

Handel said:
What's wrong with Winston Justice soliciting a prostitute?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back