PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Ocho available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know the Bengals want that much for him? That's a ridiculous demand for a WR who is over 30 and not named Jerry Rice/Randy Moss

i heard the eagels offerd a #1 last year and they turned it down.

IMO i don't think they will trade him for any offer cincy is a smaller market team that will never get talked about. or seen on ESPN or NFL network if not for 85. and he's colorful personality, he keeps there team in the news and makes team money. and they would take a big cap hit by tradeing him. they all redy let t j houshmandzadeh, go in FA last year. the chris henry, tragedy this year. would leve them with no one to throw the ball to if they traded ocho.

I don't really post much on here but thought this video would give a little insight to this thread. It appears that Bill Belichick and Ocho cinco actually get along pretty well. So while alot of people are complaining about his antics, it appears that they both have alot of respect for each other, this video is from this past preseason. Personally I think for the right price he would be a great addition to the team, yes he may not be effective as he used to be, but he would be a a very solid receiver at the least next to moss, and when welker returns than we may have the best 1-3 receivers corp in the league. I actually am a big fan of Chad, yes he has some crazy antics but I don't remember (although I very well could be wrong) him really being a cancer, he just is out there having a good time and is pretty funny.

YouTube - Chad Ocho Cinco and Bill Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye