Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is NEM Really Related to Bush? Hmmmmm?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 3, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,050 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Don't get me wrong here...I mean if this was true how bad is this?

Then again...this could mean that I have a claim to Saudi Oil, British riches, I could be Tyler Faiths cousin.
    So, NEM...you have OIL IN YOUR BLOOD or are you Clinton's cousin or Rove? Cheney? Libby?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13621729/

Hopefully, I am not related to anyone in this forum. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How the hell can this be MSNBC newsworthy when I wrote a virtually identical paper in high school..? People are just now figuring out something I wrote about in high school..?!? I guess I'm even smarter than I thought.

To the best of my recollection, I have written something along the following:

If you use an average generation of 30 years (which is a high guess - it's probably somewhat lower) and go back to the time of Christ, you would have 2 to the power of 66 great-great (etc.) grandparent. 2 to the power of 66 is over a quintillion, which is several billion times the estimated population of the planet at the time.

Conclusion #1: There's been a heckuva lot of inbreeding over the past 2,000 years.

Conclusion #2: Unless their line died out, any individual from that time that actually had children is probably a direct ancestor of every one of us.

Conclusion #3: Unless your line dies out, you will probably be a direct ancestor of every human being on the planet 2,000 years from now.