PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is mayatraya (the false messiah) here yet?

Reaction score
previous posts referenced a maitraya or some such who was supposed to come, deceive people, start a one world religion etc. The anti-christ himself. It was said that he was ALREADY here...this was years ago.

Well, Mr. Tuna, has he showed up yet? Care to retract or revise your prediction?

That's one thing I can't stand about religionists...it's not falsifiable...they give predictions...they are utterly wrong...and they go on as though nothing happened. "Just a little bit early!". Like when Jerry Falwell said that "god" told him the repubs wouldn't lose the senate in 2008 or 2006...well they did. Did god get it wrong? Was Jerry falwell deceived by lucifer? Or is he just so narcissistic he interprets his own mental voice as the voice of god?

previous posts referenced a maitraya or some such who was supposed to come, deceive people, start a one world religion etc. The anti-christ himself. It was said that he was ALREADY here...this was years ago.

Well, Mr. Tuna, has he showed up yet? Care to retract or revise your prediction?

roger_clemens.jpg

Yeah that was one of the loopier "false prophet" thingies I ever saw... I guess the christian right is just getting ready to make some hay with the next wave of Maitreyamania in the broader world. After all, the Maitreya-searching world appears extensive enough to rival the Jesus-awaiting world, and there would be no greater coup than to "catch" people who were enthusiastically awaiting a different messianic figure.

Maitreya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eh well. At least this guy doesn't appear to want to torture me eternally for not being his cheerleader.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back