PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Mangena done if they lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What is the word up there IF the mangenious loses this week?
With them getting Mr Favre and letting Chad go; they were supposed to make the playoff's. How do you see this playing out?
I would be shocked if they beat the Fish this week.

Mangena? That's a new one. Fill me in - why is that insulting to him?

I didn't understand mangena either.

IMO, no. If he was done we'd know by now. I don't think a W or loss makes or breaks him. He needs to do something in the playoffs to be considered not on the hot seat. Next year is his boom or bust.

Heh, I see the thread police are out in full force today. :D Anyway, yes, I think he's done if he loses. With Brett Favre being a dinosaur and all the money they spent in free agency, if this game is a loss it will likely be Mangini's last. On top of that, Favre probably leaves (finally) in the offseason.

Heh, I see the thread police are out in full force today.

Well, if absolutely all discussion of whether the Patriots should even consider trading a particularly player is crushed by a rule saying it must be limited to one thread, coupled by folks destroying that discussion with drivel. There is absolutely no reason for multiple threads about status of a non-NE coach.

Well, if absolutely all discussion of whether the Patriots should even consider trading a particularly player is crushed by a rule saying it must be limited to one thread, coupled by folks destroying that discussion with drivel. There is absolutely no reason for multiple threads about status of a non-NE coach.

Chill out. I was kidding with you.

It's really beautiful if you think about it.

Assuming the Pats win Sunday, Mangina has to save his neck by getting the Pats into the playoffs...

Or, the Pats are out, but he's at the very least media-bait, or more likely unemployed... so now Eric Mangina gets to demonstrate his worth to the New England Patriots :)

And just to show I'm the bigger man [sic], here's wishing the Mangenius all the best in this Sunday's game :) And please God, if there's any justice, here's to BB sending him a cold bottle of champagne in appreciation -- in the offseason, when it's not a distraction.

PFnV

Main Entry: Mangena
Pronunciation: man-ZHEE-nah
Function: proper noun
Etymology: from the French manger, to eat
See also: côlon, graisse, intestin, l'indigestion, beurre
:D

Last edited:

Assuming the Pats win Sunday, Mangina has to save his neck by getting the Pats into the playoffs...

Or, the Pats are out, but he's at the very least media-bait, or more likely unemployed... so now Eric Mangina gets to demonstrate his worth to the New England Patriots :)

And just to show I'm the bigger man [sic], here's wishing the Mangenius all the best in this Sunday's game :) And please God, if there's any justice, here's to BB sending him a cold bottle of champagne in appreciation -- in the offseason, when it's not a distraction.

PFnV

No - if there's any justice, MangIdiot gets caught videotaping signals in an effort to win the game. :rofl:

How do you see this playing out?

In answer to this question, I see MangIdiot and the Jets beating the Dolphins, though after the game its revealed that Mangini had ordered the video taping of Dolphins signals.

The Jets are docked the next 10 years of #1 draft picks and fined $1 billion by Goodell.

Mangini is fired and comes grovelling back to Belichick begging for a job.

Belichick, showing how magnanimous he is, offers Mangini his old job back.

Mangini gains further notoriety as the NFL's oldest Ball Boy.

it's really beautiful if you think about it.

assuming the pats win sunday, mangina has to save his neck by getting the pats into the playoffs...

or, the pats are out, but he's at the very least media-bait, or more likely unemployed... So now eric mangina gets to demonstrate his worth to the new england patriots :)

and just to show i'm the bigger man [sic], here's wishing the mangenius all the best in this sunday's game :) and please god, if there's any justice, here's to bb sending him a cold bottle of champagne in appreciation -- in the offseason, when it's not a distraction.

Pfnv

lmfao......

Absolutely. He isnt very well liked in NY

PFnV

Best case scenario:

Patriots beat Bills
Jets beat Dolphins
Jaguars beat Ravens
Chargers beat Broncos

Playoffs:

Patriots beat Jets
Chargers beat Colts

Patriots beat Titans
Steelers beat Chargers

Patriots beat Steelers

The giggle factor would be off the charts.

With them getting Mr Favre and letting Chad go; they were supposed to make the playoff's. How do you see this playing out?

No, Man-GINA (rhymes with a woman's private parts) will be retained as head coach of the Jests. At 10-6 (if god forbid they lose) the Jets will still have obtained a decent record, and the fat walrus will be back next year. I would be shocked to see "The Penguin" fired in NY..........although I will have a party if it occurs..........but I don't see it

"I would be shocked if they beat the Fish this week."

Why would you be SHOCKED if the Jests beat the doofins Tony? A) The doofins are NOT that good a team to begin with and really have played very few TOUGH opponents. B) The Jests are a BETTER built football team at almost every position. C) The colder weather should FAVOR the Jests.......and their running game of Jones and Washington who should do well..........D) The Jests are playing at home and they have a very good record this time of year at home E) The crowd will be NUTS (or should be) because Man-GINA may (although I doubt it overall) be playing for his job F) and lastly.......Favre.....could be his last game (even though he is going in front of the cameras and saying that his throwing arm is junk. Fans will come out screaming if he gets his mojo going early.......Get back to the short to medium throws Brett......Conservative.......RUN THE F'ing BALL alot.....Make Penny BEAT your defense.....Get pressure on old noodle arm who has WHAT RECEIVERS? (Ginn and who?) When the Jests were 8-3 NO ONE even thought they would lose to the DOOFINS at home......Now that ESPN is ballwashing and rumpswabbing the Doofins and that piece of sh## Parcells....all of a sudden the Jets couldn't possibly get it done.....F that.........Get it done Jests.....!!!!

I dont he would be canned,should they lose,you cant say the team didnt improve this year,they did.Kind of weird how they lost every west coast game ,though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes