PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it possible we're looking past the Bengals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine yourself as a player on the Patriots. You have your individual roles and duties and you are playing a division winning team tomorrow. You aren't going to be thinking about the Jets. You are going to be thinking all about tomorrows game and how to go about doing the best against them to win. As said before, the fans may be looking ahead but that's about it.

To answer the original poster's question:

*** NO ***

No team can look past an opponent, but especially not this team. They're going to have a tough time nailing down wins until this defense gels, if it does.

By the way, I haven't been there in a while, but some of the funniest sarcastic dry humor posts I ever read were from a poster named Thomas over at the Planet. Of course, during the champ years one game at a time was the motto, but he'd always find some logical reason to look past the next game, even noting the importance of getting a good start the next year after the Super bowl.

Good stuff if it's archived.:D

Who is this "we" in the question?

Fans? - I am sure a good % are looking past because the Jets are always on the news (the popularity of the "Jets S***" thread on our very board is enough evidence).

Team? - no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots