PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it possible to hate a team more than the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes the Monday night game that much more important. Should be an awesome test for the team. A win could be a huge momentum wave we can ride into the playoffs. Plus it might allow us to get rest in Week 17.

I hated them when they sucked and thought they were good.

But I think Rex is a very decent coach and they have a very good team.

i don't like or hate them now ... so i guess if they win something I'll give them a hat tip perhaps.

I hate the Jets so much. They just have this weird aura of invincibility. Watching their games is frustrating.

Thats easy....no....

Are there any rational NE fans out there anymore?

This thread is frankly garbage.

You're all good posters, and I'm sure respectable men in the real world but when it comes to the Jets it's like your high school kids hijack your posts.

Jets are good now, Sanchez is here to stay. Pats have won 3 SB's in the last decade and have the GQBOAT in his prime. Relax, enjoy the show, and let these 2 great teams battle it out all season.

Seriously dude, you are right.......NO ONE is a bigger homer and Pats fan than I am. However, we all should really chill and not make things personal against rival fans. Calling you all low lifes and garbage is not representative of the posters of Patsfans.

We all love football and this Jet/Patriot rivalry is as good as it gets and we are lucky to be part of it.

December 6th cannot get here soon enough....that game may even determine which team will host the other for quite possibly the AFC Championship!

I'm a fool. :woohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hate the Jets about that game? They did what they were suppose to do (what good teams are suppose to do).

They played 60 minutes and not (unfortunately) 59:15. If anything hate Houston for blowing the game. And look at the bright side...the Pats made the stop they needed to make.

I was sweating at the end of the Pats game...

Seriously dude, you are right.......NO ONE is a bigger homer and Pats fan than I am. However, we all should really chill and not make things personal against rival fans. Calling you all low lifes and garbage is not representative of the posters of Patsfans.

We all love football and this Jet/Patriot rivalry is as good as it gets and we are lucky to be part of it.

December 6th cannot get here soon enough....that game may even determine which team will host the other for quite possibly the AFC Championship!

My fiancée and her family are jests fans. I can attest they are all lowlifes....but I love her..sigh.

Seriously, I've never hated a team more than this. So effing lucky again this week. Just from top to bottom, I hate that entire organization. And have you seen the majority of their fans? They're the most disgusting lowlife pieces of garbage imaginable. I cannot wait to destroy them in a couple weeks.

I am glad you held back, I hate them much more than this.

It is easy to hate the Ravens as long as there are criminals on the team. It used to be easy to hate Miami when their secondary played so incredibly dirty.

As far as fan I think that it is pretty clear that the Phili fans are the worst of the worst of the worst. Sure there are jabronies and jamokes among the Jets and even Patriots fans but Phili is in a class of their own. It is like 100% jabronies and jamokes. Even Belichick said as much when discussing their fans; he was a amazed to see a section-wide fight break out only to be told that this is a common occurrence.

Absolutely! The Steelers and their low rent fans by a wide, wide margin. In fact, second place is a blip on the horizon.

Last edited:
lol, pissed? go back to your trailer

yeah Im mad that the Jets haven't won **** in years lol. My trailer in New Jersey? Go slobber on the Sanchez's churro some more.

Last edited:
My fiancée and her family are jests fans. I can attest they are all lowlifes....but I love her..sigh.

You can do better....I assure you!
Divorce can be expensive......

101053219eb8.jpg

;)

Hate is the ultimate sign of respect.

That's so wrong. I don't respect the Green Beans at all and loathe them immensely. Conversely, I respect the Colts and also loathe them immensely. There can be many reasons for hating a team, and yours is decidedly scummy, from the slimey owner to the obese loudmouth coach to the moronic players and the ultimate losers of all -- you and your fellow fans.

Are there any rational NE fans out there anymore?

This thread is frankly garbage.

You're all good posters, and I'm sure respectable men in the real world but when it comes to the Jets it's like your high school kids hijack your posts.

LOL This, on page 2? You read all of, what, 7 maybe 8 posts (half of which are from jest fans) to make this bold statement?
What a ding dong. You must be a Fox news analyst: "We got a sample of 3 people, must be true". :rolleyes:

Hate is the ultimate sign of respect.
I use to have a signature in '07 that went like this..... "Embrace the Hate for it is born of jealousy and ultimately a sign of respect".

Which meant that if someone hated you, (like the Pats were hated in '07) they did it out of envy. I hate the Colts, but its because they're always so good. I hate the Jests because well i hate the jests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye