PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it possible to hate a team more than the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Seriously, I've never hated a team more than this. So effing lucky again this week. Just from top to bottom, I hate that entire organization. And have you seen the majority of their fans? They're the most disgusting lowlife pieces of garbage imaginable. I cannot wait to destroy them in a couple weeks.

Or the inverse, is it possible to love the Jets any more.

Interesting subject.:p

The Jets are straight up garbage. Their luck is going to run out soon enough.

every fan base has lowlife pieces of trash.

jets are good, and obviously have luck on their side.

I want to see Danny Woodhead get 2 TDs when they play the Jets

Recipe for almost all Jets close wins this year: (1) Very good coaching v. Dumb coaching & (2) Clutch play when it counts. Ryan is the anti-Belichick.

It is possible. How about the Cowboys? Hate their fans, hate Texas, hate cowboys, and I hate red states! At least New Jersey knows they're the arm pit of America.

Are there any rational NE fans out there anymore?

This thread is frankly garbage.

You're all good posters, and I'm sure respectable men in the real world but when it comes to the Jets it's like your high school kids hijack your posts.

Jets are good now, Sanchez is here to stay. Pats have won 3 SB's in the last decade and have the GQBOAT in his prime. Relax, enjoy the show, and let these 2 great teams battle it out all season.

Seriously, I've never hated a team more than this. So effing lucky again this week. Just from top to bottom, I hate that entire organization. And have you seen the majority of their fans? They're the most disgusting lowlife pieces of garbage imaginable. I cannot wait to destroy them in a couple weeks.

Jets are having an unbelievable NOVEMBER against 2nd tier teams.
Let's see how that pendulum is swinging for them in DECEMBER. :D

Love the position the Pats are in right now.

Last edited:
The Jets are getting a lot of lucky breaks. It's not their fault they capitalize on them with good football.

Good football teams play for 60 minutes. Nuff said.

Final Jeopardy answer is; NO!

I don't know I really hate the Texans this week, and really hated the Browns last week, and the Lions the week before...

watching the Jets is like continually watching Eli Manning on that final drive of the SB and just getting lucky every play. they even get the coin toss calls

I give up on all these teams getting close to beating them time after time.

Im just gonna sit back and wait for the Pats to beat them and take over the division!

Ask Pat Sullivan. I've certainly had more hate for the Shula Dolphins and Raiders over the years.

Yeah....I'm fairly certain most fan bases and especially our rivals, hate the Patriots more.

Hating the Jets is kind of like Yankee fans hating the Red Sox before 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back