PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it ok to cry...a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in NJ at my desk listening to others talk about their wonderful experience in watching the greatest SuperBowl ever, blah, blah, blah. Its making me sick and I just can't stand it. I sometimes feel if I breakdown and cry (privately ofcourse) it might release some of the pain.

Man - this one REALLY hurts!!!!!

grow a pair, you'll feel better

You should have felt the same way in 2001.

I don't think it was the geatest SB ever at all... the first 3 quarters sucked. it really did. and the 4th quarter was good.

The Carolina SB was great because the back and forth nature of the 4th.

Either way, they deserve it, and you have felt that way 3 times recently. All in all, I think Patriot nation just got too used to winning, even winning wasn't that satisfying this year, we had to be perfect, or nothing...

And for me, last year hurt far more. This sucks, but last year was worse. Only becuase I started to celbrate before the game was over.

I cried. But I'm a girl, so it may be more culturally acceptable for me. Although, my mom laughed at me for crying about a football game.

I'm sitting here in NJ at my desk listening to others talk about their wonderful experience in watching the greatest SuperBowl ever

You know, this is one of those things. This SB is exactly like the AFCCG from last year: it may have been a great game and if it was any team other than the Patriots (or the opposite result), I might have enjoyed it. But because it was the Patriots and the score was the way it was, I will never be able to watch either of these games again.

I don't know about crying a little but I just showed this post to the whole shop and they laughed a lot.
It's Bears country over here.
Seriously though, you might want to weep in the privacy of your own closet.

Last edited:
Perhaps a more culturally respectable way of dealing with loss is to find someone weaker than you and then beat the **** out of them. Depending on where you live you may need to get drunk first for it to be considered kosher.

I bawled in public. But I was out of my mind drunk and it was 4 AM in Dublin, so there wasn't anyone on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back