PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it me or does Seymour look a bit slimmer this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I've been looking at Seymour in the past few games and it appears as if he has slimmed down some,Does not look as big as before,espacially around the upper chest area.

Is it me or has he dropped 10 pounds or so? - What is his current weight if anyone knows?

Last edited:
Only when he stands next to Clemens....:D

I've been looking at Seymour in the past few games and it appears as if he has slimmed down some,Does not look as big as before,espacially around the upper chest area.

Is it me or has he dropped 10 pounds or so? - What is his current weight if anyone knows?

very interesting. so you, for one, are willing to go on record saying that richard seymour used to take steroids but stopped using them this year? :rolleyes: were you offered immunity for this or did the feds just promise not to prosecute you?:D

very interesting. so you, for one, are willing to go on record saying that richard seymour used to take steroids but stopped using them this year? :rolleyes: were you offered immunity for this or did the feds just promise not to prosecute you?:D

No I don't think Steroids is the reason,I think it maybe was some upper body intense training with lifts and other workouts during his rehabilitation that lost a bit of the upper body fat,He does not look as wide as last year IMO

If anyone can supply one of those Before/After type photos (2006 look to 2007) it would be great!

I don't think it is just this year that he looks slim. Unlike most 3-4 defensive linemen, Seymour's build isn't bulky, square but rather tall athletic build. It always amazed me that how that guy could weigh over 300 lbs since he certainly doesn't look it. Also, standing next to Vince Wilfolk will make anyone look 50lb slimmer.

Actually, he looks like he has more stomach fat this year than before, to me. The above poster is totally correct about seymour not looking his weight, though.

JennyCraig-Web1.jpg

I wonder how big sey would look in a wedding dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes