PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it me or does it smell like football season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is the best and saddest part of the year, the games actually start to mean something and the intensity level begins to rise.

Two weeks of the regular season and then play-offs... and then it all ends and we enter "the forgotten month" a.k.a. February, the worst time of the year... Thankfully two years ago we had a baby so I was distracted but last year was brutal.

Until after the Superbowl I will stop critizing and over analyzing the moves or lack or moves the FO may have made.... what is done is done. I will transform from "pseudo know it all internet GM" into "Superfan"

This should be a great game on Sunday, play-off level excitement. I can't wait...

Go Patriots, bring home #4!

As long as the Pats win in Miami, February will be joyous.

March is free agency.

April is the draft.

May and June are minicamps and overall 'blah' months

End of the July is the start of training camp.

Have Mixed emotions.. The games with the holidays always mean something to me.. But if we dont make it past the next 2 weeks, or to Miami..Its a long offseason, and a season without football is no season to me at all.

To answer your question. It's YOU that smells like football season. :D

Just yanking your chain.

My wife loves to shop at Yankee Candle Stores. She loves the smells of their candles. I wonder if they can come out with one called, "Football Season."

What do some of you think it will smell like?

A Locker Room

Sweat

Socks after a game

Jock Strap

Any ideas?

This is in conjunction with the title of this thread.

That dry leaves, autumn smell mixed with grilled Italian sausage, peppers and onions.

... and then it all ends and we enter "the forgotten month" a.k.a. February, the worst time of the year...

My birthday is in February. I love February. As a matter of fact Super Bowl XLI falls on my next birthday. And BB and the team are scheming to give me a great birthday present. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back