Welcome to PatsFans.com

Is He Stupid Or Just Arrogant

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Is this Annointed Clown Obama stupid, is it just his arrogance or does he really believe that he is a GOD that can do and say anything he pleases, the State Of Nevada supported Beautiful Jug Ears now he sh!ts on them, GOOD, even the Weasel Harry Reid is turning on him, well Neveda, you have your Poster Boy, live with it.

News Today:
    Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman said during a hastily called news conference that Obama is no friend to Las Vegas and would not be welcomed here if he visits.

"I'll do everything I can to give him the boot," Goodman said. "This president is a real slow learner."
    Obama responds to ire over 2nd anti-Vegas remark - Yahoo! News

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +513 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

On the contrary, President Jug Ears is a highly intelligent man. But like many intelligent people here on this board, he often forgets that a president is supposed to be humbled before the citizens of this country....not lecture them. He is SUPPOSED to act as if he is fortunate and show his GRATITUDE to the American people by enacting policy that reflects the will of most Americans.

Unfortunately, I think Mr Obama believes "He is smarter than most and knows what is best"...even though that can not be true....the very epitome of arrogance Harry.

3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +739 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

No he isn't. You don't make this many stupid mistakes if you're highly intelligent. He may be book smart, he may not be but he's emotionally stupid and emotional intelligence is a big part of overall intelligence.

4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +513 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Intelligence is measured only one way...via an IQ test. If you and I took one along with President Obama, he'd blow us away. That was my point.

Many highly intelligent people are arrogant and somehow feel they are above the minions. Even though no level of intelligence puts one above anyone, I thinks it's a difficult concept for these types of people to swallow.

Obama, just like you & I, is just another bozo on the bus.

5. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +186 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

My late father used to have an expression, "there's book smarts and there's common sense. you need both but common sense can sometimes be more important" I believe the President has the book smarts but sometimes lacks the common sense to appreciate his position. His comment about the Special Olympics and bowling on the Leno show is an example of a lack of common sense.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +739 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Regarding his IQ, that's the shame of affirmative action is we really never know. Would obama have gotten to where he did if he were white ? I have no idea and neither does anyone else.

But aside from that, I don't agree that intelligence is just an IQ. How intelligent are you in an unusual situation ? Is a QB who knows the playbook back to front but can't react in a game as intelligent as a QB who knows the playbook back to from and reacts immediately when presented with a game situation ? If you want to say yes that's fine but I disagree.

But regardless of how you define intelligence, I don't think obama has a lot of usable (or game situation for the above example) intelligence and it shows with his continual insults of Vegas, of accusing doctors of procedures solely to make money, of calling the police "stupid" in the Gates incident.

7. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +739 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Emotional intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

Wow.

This thread is pathetic.

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

In the world of sound bites, heavily edited information and comments taken out of context it makes perfect sense:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There is a lot more to emotional intelligence than a Wikipedia article..

10. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

Really, how much stock should we lend amateur armchair psychoanalysis from people who hate Obama to begin with and would never give him credit no matter what he does? Not to mention this risible panty-twisting surrounding a totally innocuous remark.

Sounds like a giant waste of time, if you ask me.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

The IQ people:
    Many years ago for a second job I drove a Cab in Harvard Sq, I had passengers that could tell me how many inches it was to the moon but these same people couldn't cross Mass Ave without getting hit by a car, many of them took a Cab because they couldn't find their way home.

WHY DOES OBAMA STAY GLUED TO HIS TELEPROMPTERS..:confused:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  12. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

but there is a very distinct possibility that they are right

13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

This reminds me of the Obama is a narcissist, because someone in their mother's basement has enough time to count the "I's" in one of his speeches... that is close enough for them..

No one ever counted how many times the former village idiot said the word "I".. the world of politics has changed, and those on the right have not seen anything yet as the folks on the left can play just as dirty.

Choose to ignore idiocy, because you will become them..

14. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

Right about what, exactly? What is the argument you are trying to advance, because I really can't discern much in this thread other than a bunch of Obama haters venting their inchoate and feverish rage.

15. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

when libbies play dirty, they usually hurt themselves

16. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

So if your postulation is that Obama cannot speak coherently without the use of a teleprompter, what does it say about your party when he is able to come in your house and thoroughly and completely own your congresscritters without the use a teleprompter?

17. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm not trying to advance anything. I don't sit here and dismiss what a person has to say because they are left or right......harry is just as guilty as you guys for making blanket statements that one perspective is always correct and the otehr one is wrong without qualifying the merits.....you're all blind sheep following different shepherds

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

Not really, the pendulum swings both ways and the right has redefined the rules.... so suspect their will be a whole lot of squealing the next time it swings..

Do you have any examples of how they hurt themselves??

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Obama put himself on this Vegas Spot, if he is as smart as his groupies think he is why did he "do it again" was it stupidness or in your face arrogance.......:confused:

I ALWAYS LEAN RIGHT BECAUSE THATS WHO I AM, THATS "MY TEAM"

20. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +739 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

It was a starting point not a dissertation. Jesus Christ. I swear if the whole world were Liberals I'd kill myself.