PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Goodell Going to be at the Game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's in his home town of NY. It's a team going for 16-0 in the regular season for the first time ever. It's given him the chance to look like a hero to NBC/CBS for getting the game - and it's the team that he f*cked over about 16 weeks ago . . . has anyone heard if he'll be on hand to congratulate Bill, Robert and Jonathan ?

Interesting question.. I would imagine he would be there because of the proximity to NFL HQ in NYC.

The real question is: will Bud Selig be at the game after all this cheating-talk? :rolleyes:

It's in his home town of NY. It's a team going for 16-0 in the regular season for the first time ever. It's given him the chance to look like a hero to NBC/CBS for getting the game - and it's the team that he f*cked over about 16 weeks ago . . . has anyone heard if he'll be on hand to congratulate Bill, Robert and Jonathan ?

if he is, i hope belichick takes a small video camera and tapes the handshake.

I would suspect he would be there, proximity and magnitude of this game would lead me to think that his absence would be held against him by the owners.

Only if the Jets let him. Maybe he will find out there who leaked the tapes or gave Mangini to tape in Foxboro last year.

He'll be sitting with Schula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey