PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Dillon hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I haven't watched my TiVO of the game yet (I was camping in PA), but on the Quick hits, it looked like Dillon got hurt late in the game.

Any news on this?

He did get dinged. It appeared to be something with his shoulder but we won't know how serious is it until Sunday night.

Alk said:
He did get dinged. It appeared to be something with his shoulder but we won't know how serious is it until Sunday night.

I love that pic in your sig, that naby pamby little diver he was celebrating like they won the superbowl, it brought a smile to my face when they showed him all dejected on the sideline.

On New England Sports Tonight:
Tomase says Dillon didn't even go to the trainer after the game. Didn't look uncomfortable at all in the locker room. Had no problem pulling his shirt over his head. Perillo talked to him on way to bus and Dillon was in as good of a mood as he's ever seen him. Seems the best bet is he won't even be on injury report ??

arrellbee said:
On New England Sports Tonight:
Tomase says Dillon didn't even go to the trainer after the game. Didn't look uncomfortable at all in the locker room. Had no problem pulling his shirt over his head. Perillo talked to him on way to bus and Dillon was in as good of a mood as he's ever seen him. Seems the best bet is he won't even be on injury report ??

That's good news...

I love what our running game is doing right now!

I am not even thinking of them as individuals anymore...

Corey Maroney

and

Laurence Dillon

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
Corey Maroney
and
Laurence Dillon
Dilloney?
Marollon?

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
That's good news...

Corey Maroney

and

Laurence Dillon

WARNING: Annoying grammar lesson:

Well, then you are thinking of them as individuals. Just interchangeable individuals. If you truly weren't thinking of them as individuals anymore, you would be thinking "New England Patriot Running Backs".

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
That's good news...

Corey Maroney

and

Laurence Dillon

Those will really be there names if Randy Cross and **** Engerg keep doing games...

dryheat44 said:
WARNING: Annoying grammar lesson:

Well, then you are thinking of them as individuals. Just interchangeable individuals. If you truly weren't thinking of them as individuals anymore, you would be thinking "New England Patriot Running Backs".

Okay, I'll go with LaCorey Dillroney, then...

I thought I'd pass this along. Probably doesn't mean much.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NFL&columnid=82&articleid=25285

Rotoworld impresario Rick Cordella, who was at the game, reports that Corey Dillon took himself out for a few plays at a time often in the second half. He appeared to suffer an injury on New England's final offensive play, but a Patriots staffer comically blocking inquiring cameramen from seeing what was going on. It didn't look serious, but keep an eye on New England's injury report.

Corey is one tough cookie.

Lol...the last name switch makes sense to me.

Corey Maroney, both end in Y.

Maroney, I dunno, I dont like Laurence Dillon for some reason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes