PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Cunningham playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard he's tailored his game after Shawn Crable. His goal is to go on I.R. and become another wasted draft pick.

Hey bro is an obnoxious SOB.

That is what is being reported. He has not dressed for practice in a while.

I heard he's just coming out of a Coma, doctors said he'll be fine and is ready to play!

To think this was one off BB's ways of addressing the OLB position...
Right, because BB has the mystical power to forecast Cunningham's ankle injury that happened during camp.

Hey bro is an obnoxious SOB.

That's why the ignore list was invented. Don't torture yourself, stop reading his posts.

He's Jeremy Mincey 2.0, just picked a couple rounds higher. Until he proves otherwise he's a bust.

Most sane people wouldn't declare someone who hasn't played at all yet a bust.

However, you've posted more than enough to prove you're not worth reading.

Most sane people wouldn't declare someone who hasn't played at all yet a bust.

However, you've posted more than enough to prove you're not worth reading.
I think he a under cover Colts troll.

I think he a under cover Colts troll.

Every player is a question mark until he proves himself. He hasn't seen the field in a month. That means he's a bust until he proves himself. That may sound harsh but it's probably right.

Good to see people are writing off the guy before the first game of the regular season of his rookie year. Maybe we should just cut the guy and declare him a Chad Jackson type mistake and save this board three years of threads arguing back and forth on how much of a bust Cunningham is.

Good to see people are writing off the guy before the first game of the regular season of his rookie year. Maybe we should just cut the guy and declare him a Chad Jackson type mistake and save this board three years of threads arguing back and forth on how much of a bust Cunningham is.

Well we all know that good players never get hurt. Except when we do. That's why Randy Moss and Richard Seymour are bums while Edelman and Wilfork are gritty warriors. And Warren never would have hurt his hip back in 2005 if only he had participated in the OTAs in 2010. How people react to injured players, more than anything, has convinced me that there's no rhyme or reason at all to half of the posts on this board.

Last edited:
In all honesty..I'm happy(ish) with Banta-Cain and Burgess setting the edge. Murell has looked to be a servicable guy as well. If Cunningham can get healthy, make the 53 man squad, and contribute later in the year, I'm cool with that.

We have a ton of youth right now on the defense, and depth is one ofour concerns...

get healthy Ritchie....

The Fonz says "cooooool"

Can anyone chime in on the progress of Carlos Dunlap, aka, the guy we surprisingly passed over to get Cunningham?

Oops, never mind. It seems he's also on the shelf after suffering a concussion on Saturday. Well, there you have it.

Every player is a question mark until he proves himself. He hasn't seen the field in a month. That means he's a bust until he proves himself. That may sound harsh but it's probably right.

I don't think I or anyone can possibly put in words how stupid you really sound right here.

I knew Fred Taylor was a bust too, and I was right, he never did anything.

Last edited:
Cunningham's position is one of the hardest to learn on this team.

Has Bill ever trusted a kid in that position?

I didn't expect anything from this kid until the last 1/3 of the season.

If he was just going to rush the passer he'd be on the field but we don't use that position like that.

Last edited:
Cunningham's position is one of the hardest to learn on this team.

Has Bill ever trusted a kid in that position?

I didn't expect anything from this kid until the last 1/3 of the season.

If he was just going to rush the passer he'd be on the field but we don't use that position like that.

i think Cunningham, will be a good LB but other then TBC the pats have never drafted a OLB they was good a nuff to be a starter in the BB era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back