PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Chad Jackson active today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we won't know until an hour or so before kickoff.

Jackson is what he is today ... like last week.

ChadJacksonFan said:
Will that be posted in Reiss's pieces.
Keep checking Reiss, he is the most plugged in.

Reiss has some news!

Chad loosens up

Receiver Chad Jackson is one of several players taking the field to loosen up. This doesn't mean he'll be active to play. More likely is that he's testing his hamstring to see if he'll be able to go.

Jackson, who is stretching in shorts, was listed as questionable on the team's injury report throughout the week.

woooo. even though it doesnt mean that much..i dont recall seeing him out there last week "testing it"

Last edited:
I will laugh if he doesnt play, all the rage there will be!

woooo. even though it doesnt mean that much..i dont recall seeing him out there last week "testing it"[/QUOTE]

* It is a better sign than if he weren't out there, but I recall other players that had injuroes being out there and then still being inactive.

let me enjoy my parade for a little longer man..im just gonna think Chad is playing and will dominate!

Last edited:
Remix 6 said:
let me enjoy my parade for a little longer man..im just gonna think Chad is playing and will dominate!

you may be right ... I had a dream bout this ..... ususally don't ... this was
a crazy dream and in it Jackson and Gabriel both had two TDs each!
... weird but nice dream.

Call me gullible, but doesn't the fact that he's questionable every week and "tests" his hammy before games dispell the notion that he's dogging it, and support the fact that he does in fact have an injury like we've been told. I mean, Peter King wouldn't know a hamstring pull unless he hurt it running into the buffet line.

REISS SAYS HES ACTIVE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN FEEL IT. COMIN IN THE AIR TONIGHT. OH LORD. AND I BEEN I WAITIN FOR THIS MOMENT! ALL my LIFEEEEE. OH LORD..OH LORD!

YES! This is the best news I've heard in a while.

now the next step is letting Chad getmore involved than last game..same with Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back