PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is BB mad at Maroney? Was Eckel signed as a warning to Maroney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm:

Again you insult people without reading the thread for context first. That's becoming your modus operandi, isn't it?

I shouldn't need to read the whole thread for context. I read the post. The post was asinine. His later post is like someone pulling a joke that hurts someone and then saying "I was just kidding around" and acting like it was all innocent. There wasn't an insult. But far be it from yourself to get your facts straight when it comes to me. You'd rather jump to your own conclusions. Regardless of context.

I shouldn't need to read the whole thread for context. I read the post. The post was asinine. His later post is like someone pulling a joke that hurts someone and then saying "I was just kidding around" and acting like it was all innocent. There wasn't an insult. But far be it from yourself to get your facts straight when it comes to me. You'd rather jump to your own conclusions. Regardless of context.

Guys, this thread title is a direct quote of a Spacecrime prognostication about the idiotic threads up in here. Worst part is how many of you took the bait.

Sheesh, let it die. Better yet, let a mod lock it up. :snob:

Actually, my response was correct and you didn't bother reading the whole thread, or even the full contextual grouping. Had you done so, you'd have known your response was uncalled for. Now, go run along and be a blowhard towards someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back