PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is BB hurting TB's chances for another ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
This might be sacriledge but a this stage of their careers - is BB hurting Brady's chances of getting another ring? Would we be better off with a slightly younger head coach and a change of philosophy to some extent?

Brady's getting older but his talent is just amazing and needs to get some more rings before he retires and I just don't think BB has created the best team around him for support - defense and offense. Horrible corners and no major RBs and really no star WR.

Can we ever imagine a Pats team with Brady as QB but no BB?

:bricks: Really?

here's where the ignore thread function comes it handy

huh ?!?!? ... in case i did not get the sarcasm...sorry ... otherwise r u fxxxxx insane!?!!?:mad:

There should be a thread approval process.

Worst thread ever?

Confirmed. Worst thread ever.

Someone teach me how to use the ignore button.

I've got a bunch of people on a mental list, starting with 12clutchfactor

This might be sacriledge but a this stage of their careers - is BB hurting Brady's chances of getting another ring? Would we be better off with a slightly younger head coach and a change of philosophy to some extent?

Brady's getting older but his talent is just amazing and needs to get some more rings before he retires and I just don't think BB has created the best team around him for support - defense and offense. Horrible corners and no major RBs and really no star WR.

ok.provide a suggestion who you want as a coach of the pats. Dont hesitate.

You're kidding with this thread right?

there are few of these every yr after a loss.If brady hadnt played well..a few trade brady threads would also have come out.

Last edited:
You act like Belichick is doing his best to sabotage Brady

The best thing that happens to this board after a loss is that we get stellar threads like this. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for the inevitable "Has Brady gone Hollywood and lost his passion for football?" thread.

The best thing that happens to this board after a loss is that we get stellar threads like this. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for the inevitable "Has Brady gone Hollywood and lost his passion for football?" thread.

Wow...I guess it's that time of the month" for you folks? Need any Depends?

Maybe Brady is hurting BB's chance at another ring! Ever think of that?

Of course not, because both situations are stupid. They've been to the SB 5x since 2001, and won 3 of them. Unless BB is handing out his gameplan to the Giants in order to sabotage Brady, this is the dumbest thread ever.

People People People, Ignore the OP, ITS REX RYAN IN DISGUISE, He is pissed that they lost Revis for the season :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I agree.

I've been saying it for over 10 years. Belichick is all that's holding the Pats back from a superbowl.

I agree.

I've been saying it for over 10 years. Belichick is all that's holding the Pats back from a superbowl.

Might as well go ahead and fire Francona too.

Yeah, I went there.. ;)

kevthumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back