PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone else worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
The we are suppose to win thing , and the Jags no respect thing has me a bit worried....

this jags team is a really good team but if we are going to be upset in the playoffs i really dont think it would happen at our house.

I ALWAYS worry when the Pats play. Always, always, always. Whether they win or lose, lately I've taken to stressing over potential injuries (gee, I wonder why?)

Last edited:
I'm worried. I see this game as resembling the 2003 playoff game against Tennessee.

Worried? No way. I wanted to get rid of those fingernails anyway.

I always worry before a Pats playoff game. The JAGS D is tough. I sure hope Corey has a big game left in him.

No worries. The only word that comes to my mind is VINTAGE!!!

s0ad05 said:
this jags team is a really good team but if we are going to be upset in the playoffs i really dont think it would happen at our house.

Won't be upset next week either ... won't be favored either place.

I haven't been worried in a few years. The Pats are always prepared and competitive. When was the last time they underachieved for any big game? The Week 16 Jets game in 2002, by my take. I've stopped stressing-- this team has completely won my confidence.

I'll be shocked and utterly stunned if they let down tonight.

thechris said:
I always worry before a Pats playoff game. The JAGS D is tough. I sure hope Corey has a big game left in him.

All ye of little faith. The astounding shirtsleeve has spoken. Corey has his coming out party next week in Denver. Tonight, Kevin Faulk has a big game on stretch runs and quick hits to the perimeter. Its the way the Jags play defense. They give up tons of mid yardage there. Not much between the tackles. Also not much across the middle or deep. Hence I said Tom has an ok day with no mistakes. The T.D.'s come on WR screens, swing passes and by Vrabel breaking to the corner from the T.E position. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back