PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone attending tonight's critical contest...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I am. Got free tickets from a friend. Best seats I'll EVER have. I'll be sportin' my Chris Hanson jersey!!!!

Section 111 row 26.

Question. Where do I park so I don't have to wait till 3AM to get home?

I am. Got free tickets from a friend. Best seats I'll EVER have. I'll be sportin' my Chris Hanson jersey!!!!

Section 111 row 26.

Question. Where do I park so I don't have to wait till 3AM to get home?

In Boston....:rocker:

Last edited:
I figured. I guess we'll park a mile down the road and walk. Although I hate that walk.

In all honesty? I would see if the MBTA is running the trains tonight for the game. If so, that is probably your cheapest option. Unless you are planning on tailgating or something. Also, be weary of all the construction in the area. A LOT of things have changed, so I am told.

Ooh ooh I know this one!

Things that are a waste of time and money!

What do I win?

Ooh ooh I know this one!

Things that are a waste of time and money!

What do I win?

You win tickets to next years pre-season game 4 and a 2 year old bag beef jerky.

But we'll understand if you'll wanna pass on the tickets.

In all honesty? I would see if the MBTA is running the trains tonight for the game. If so, that is probably your cheapest option. Unless you are planning on tailgating or something. Also, be weary of all the construction in the area. A LOT of things have changed, so I am told.

We're leaving at 5 from Worcester. Hopefully we won't get caught in too much congestion.

Hopefully we won't get caught in too much congestion.

I know, ragweed is bad this time of year.

I got rid of my tickets, gave them to a couple high school football players. I've learned my lesson about the fourth preseason game. To make things fair, Kraft should offer half-price concessions, free parking, or a free trinket of some sort as an enticement. I'll bet the place isn't even half full tonight.

We're leaving at 5 from Worcester. Hopefully we won't get caught in too much congestion.

I'd still see about parking in Framingham at the T-Stop there and taking the train in to the Stadium... Saves you the $40 for parking. And, on the way out, you get to laugh at everyone who will be sitting in their cars for the next 4+hours as they try and get out.

I always park at the endzone motel and walk the mile or so to the stadium. It is an easy walk and you are ten minutes to 495 with traffic.

I always park at the endzone motel and walk the mile or so to the stadium. It is an easy walk and you are ten minutes to 495 with traffic.

How much do they charge to park at the motel? I park at an office building across the street. I remember when it was $10 to park there, now it's $40.

I am taking the Commuter rail from South Station. Leaves at 4:20 and arrives at 5:20. $12 round trip. Too bad I am only going one way though, i think I still have to pay the round trip price. Meeting people there and getting a ride home.

HMMM maybe I should find a good (long) thread here and print it out for the ride.

If driving allow extra time if you are going 495 to route one. There was road construction there, at the last game anyway, and everything was backed up (more than usual). It may have been completed by now.

Good info, thanks. Will be going down 495 around 5pm to catch our first preseason game. I'm betting that we'll be leaving early!

The road construction was tough during training camp as well. It didn't look like it was close to being done towards the end of camp.

Construction.....$45.00 parking.......long walk to the stadium...I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

Geez, the next thing you 'll tell me is that most of the starters probably won't play. At least I can still look forward to that!

Go Pats!

Ugh, somewhere between $30 and $40 IIRC.

The Endzone used to be $10. Now it's $40? Times do change.

The commuter rail is the way to go, without a doubt (if they're running it for the preseason game). It's cheaper than parking and by the time you get to Norwood or Dedham, it's still faster than trying to get out of the lots.

At the first preseaon game the Lafyette House was up to $45, and I was told it was going to $50 for the season. It was $50 for last years playoffs. I didn't notice the End Zone (right next to it), I think it was still $40... All the lot prices were up about $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes