PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ironically, this years team is fun!

nobody saw this team coming. they are on fire and beating good teams over and over again. from one extreme to the other. from total garbage last year to best record in baseball the next year in mid sept. mind boggling:eek: anything is possible. good to see people posting on the sox again. its been a long time.

this season has been great. I admit, i have been waiting for them to fail...i guess that is not going to happen because we are running away with it and its almost over.

Got my tix for the Colorado series. cant wait

I've liked this team from day #1. This a totally likable team. Who could have predicted this dominance towards the season end. Wow. I'm a lifelong Sox fan and this team rates as one of the best I've seen. The pitching has turned dominant, I've never seen so many scrappers on the field night after night. These guys refuse to lose.
It's weird that so many New England fans "love the Pats" but hate the sox. They've missed out on one of the all time great Red Sox seasons. When is the last time you can remember rolling through September and just crushing the best teams in baseball while clinching the division?! Incredible. :rocker:

I remember everybody during the off season saying there aren't any good free agents. the free agents the sox picked up have been awesome. Napoli victorino carp gomes ect ect. they have all brought something to the team and have made significant contributions.

I've liked this team from day #1. This a totally likable team. Who could have predicted this dominance towards the season end. Wow. I'm a lifelong Sox fan and this team rates as one of the best I've seen. The pitching has turned dominant, I've never seen so many scrappers on the field night after night. These guys refuse to lose.
It's weird that so many New England fans "love the Pats" but hate the sox. They've missed out on one of the all time great Red Sox seasons. When is the last time you can remember rolling through September and just crushing the best teams in baseball while clinching the division?! Incredible. :rocker:
It does "feel" like a return to what's good about Boston sports doesn't it? A meshing of out and out talent with grit, determination and well, on field arrogance. The Sox look like they think they're the big boy on the block again. That type of confidence cannot be bought in Free Agency.

Perhaps what's most pleasing for mine is the pitching. Finally, finally the Sox have a top 3 starting rotation and one of the more efficient pens in the majors. This is why I'm most pleased.

Let's hope Farrell proves to be a BB like signing.

what i dont understand is people feeling the need to choose between the Sox and Pats. I am a fan of all New England sports teams and root for them unconditonally. It was the way i was brought up.

what i dont understand is people feeling the need to choose between the Sox and Pats. I am a fan of all New England sports teams and root for them unconditonally. It was the way i was brought up.

people like that most of the time aren't from the boston area.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back