Welcome to PatsFans.com

Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Mar 6, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Iran's Ahmadinejad: Sept. 11 attacks a 'big lie' - Yahoo! News

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a "big lie" used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported.

Ahmadinejad's comments, made during an address to Intelligence Ministry staff, come amid escalating tensions between the West and Tehran over its disputed nuclear program. They show that Iran has no intention of toning itself down even with tighter sanctions looming because of its refusal to halt uranium enrichment.

"September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by state TV. ...................................
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

I love the word "Disgruntled"...prolly one of the most descriptive word I've ever heard or read.

So are you trying to make a point here? All the man does is confirm his absolute insanity once again. Has he ever said anything that makes sense or is useful to society?

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

He's the guy American liberals at Columbia University gave a standing ovation to when he walked onto the stage, the same liberals who are in love with Chavez, Castro and Obama.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

So does this mean that he lies and prolly doesn't have anything near a nuke?
  5. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

Any group that LOVES Ahmadinejad, Castro & Chavez should scare the hell out you!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

Maybe that's his scam...he wants us all to believe he's nuts and to under-estimate him. Honestly, I wish someone would just take him out. Preferably, one of his own people.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I think its time the Israelis get off their arses and do something. What the hell have we been paying them for all these years? Talk about your welfare couch potatoes!

Just kidding, Mahmoud! We wouldn't want anything to happen to you. You're the comic relief of the Middle East. You remind me of the Black Knight from Monty Python.

[​IMG]
  8. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I thought he was more like the Wizard of Oz

"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"
    YouTube - Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
  9. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +627 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Well, I hang on his every word, so it looks like it's the Truth Movement for me!
  10. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,781 / 30 / -48

No Jersey Selected

I know this isn't PC to say, but some disgruntled Iranian student should put a bullet right between this *******'s eyes. Hopefully he's standing in front of the Iranian flag when it happens so his brains can spray all over it.