Welcome to PatsFans.com

Iranian Creep

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Why does America's Pop Culture Left Wing Liberal seem to have a love affair with these Smelly Murdering Dictators (hollywood loves chavez & castro)
    :confused::confused::confused:

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran declared President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the winner Saturday of an election that pitted the conservative establishment against candidate with broad backing from the country's youth. Riot police attacked opposition supporters, beating them with clubs and smashing cars.
    Iran declares win for Ahmadinejad in disputed vote - Yahoo! News
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

For the same reason the New York Times for ten years gave an undisputed platform for the likes of Walter Durante, the "journalist" cheer leader for Josef Stalin.

They like to be "chic" and "progressive", you know. Self-absorbed idiots.

//
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

I love it when liberals like Danny Glover & Barbara Walters get on their soap boxes and blubber about justice, freedom and equality then they fly off to visit Castro & Chavez, kiss them on the mouth and have their picture taken with them then they come home and tell us what great guys they are.

OBAMA IS AN ANTI WAR PRESIDENT WHY ARE THE WARS STILL GOING ON-----------:confused:

THE TAXES ARE COMING, LOTS OF THEM, YES WE CAN
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Connect the dots through time:

Stalin....NYT.....Iranian elections
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

we have been down this road ad infinitum, first of all the left coast liberals are not.. they do what they do so they can extend their 15 minutes of fame .. secondly, and quite shortly there is no love affair with Ahmadinejad except in your mind..
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

All those Loons in Columbia Univ seemed to like him, they gave him a standing ovation for 5min.

"Watch Out Israel"
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -8

Huh. So how many people was that, Harry ol boy?

The country's 300 million people. You're remembering one appearance (his first here) many years ago, probably attended by campus chic types who cannot imagine a better rebuke to then-current American policy, and to Israel, whose denigration is a cause celebre among a certain fringe dumbass constituency.

Liberals love him? Not me, and I think most people here think of me as a Lib, though I think of myself as a moderate.

But while you're on the subject:

Of the 2 main Iranian candidates, Moussavi gets complimentary press -- IN IRAN -- for being "like Obama" in his use of technology, his organizational savvy, and his youth appeal. As for Amanutinadinnajacket, his campaign slogan was "Yes We Can."

Now then: If the way to be popular in Iran is now to mimic the American President one way or another, does that give the US more or less manueverability in the region?

You know as well as I do, it's more.

Bush was weak. Obama is strong. OOORAH!

PFnV
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

I know it wasn't that many people that cheered the little Iran Creep, and we all know that those Wife Swappers in Hollywood are all Batty the point I was trying to make is "the people that kiss these dictators a$ses are always the liberals that constantly whine about freedom" doesnt that seem strange.

I can't remember a "Real Neo Con" ever going down to Cuba and Slobbering all over that Smelly Piece Of Sh!t Castro.

WHEN IS BEAUTIFUL OBAMA BRINGING THE TROOPS HOME