Welcome to PatsFans.com

Iran warns US about Carriers in the Persian Gulf

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Jan 3, 2012.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

2. Gainzo

Gainzo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +90 / 1 / -2

#11 Jersey

3. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

perhaps as stupid as we can be.

It's interesting that the propaganda is following the same path as the utterly fraudulent and embarrassing rape of Iraq, and we as a country have seemingly learned nothing.

The difference this time, of course, being that Iran has some teeth, and the risk is nothing less that the death blow to the global economy.

But posters like this guy here have no concept of those ramifications. All they envision are wondrous explosions on gray, grainy military video and missiles launched from naval vessels, as provided by trash TV networks who eat it all right up. Instant erection.

Meanwhile, the hollow liberal contingent isn't willing to do anything about it. The only candidate willing to stop this destructive path is a "racist" in their eyes.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  4. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

Iran is provoking us, we arent provoking them. I honestly think we dont have the money to be in another war. Rules of engagement, dont fire unless fired upon. Iran has been provoking us, ASKING FOR A WAR. We should of taken them out when Carter was in office, we wouldnt have this problem today!

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

F-ck Iran...........

6. Gainzo

Ratings:
    +90 / 1 / -2

#11 Jersey

Iran is just being Iran. These antics remind me of South Korea a couple of years back trying to flex their muscles while their "long range" missiles fell into the ocean.

Of course FoxNews has been beating this to death while every other media outlet is treating this as a non-story. Because it is a non story.

7. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

You mean NORTH Korea right? It could be a non story, but we shall see when their war games are over and the US Carriers go back into the Persian Gulf.

8. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... We most certainly are provoking them. Are you even following Syria?

If current events aren't your thing, pick up a book. Try "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"

9. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

We have been sanctioning them for good reason. Everyone knows they are trying to build nukes. I for one dont want them to have nukes because they can easily give it to terrorist and they will use it on us. I know about Syria, huge protests and the government killing their own people, It makes the OWS movement look like a pre school. The problem is, the Muslim Brotherhood is starting all of these protests. Maybe you should see what the Muslim Brotherhoods agenda is. We should of never got involved in Libya. We were helping the same people that are trying to kill our troops in Afghanistan. So we are at war with Al-Quada in Afghanistan, but allies with them in Libya?

10. Gainzo

Ratings:
    +90 / 1 / -2

#11 Jersey

Yes I do. That was a pretty big mistake by me! My apologies.

11. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

LOL... circa 2002. You guys learn nothing.

Iran is a sworn ally. Whether you like it or not, any intervention there will lead to direct response from Iran. Any assault on Iran will lead to response from Russia/China.

Riiiiiiiiiight. And we'll be greeted as liberators, the invasion will pay for itself, and Saddam and Atta were lovers. And Saddam and bin Laden played poker together, and on and on and on. You guys don't get to re-write history anymore, sorry. You cashed that privilege in from 2001-2008 when you wrong time after time after time.

12. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +385 / 6 / -4

#75 Jersey

China and Russia support Iran because it serves their purposes, not because they are kindred spirits. If Iran chokes off global oil supply, I doubt that the Chinese are going to be really happy about it.

13. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

Did I say anything about going after syria? I say we stay out of it and let them kill eachother. They will do the job for us! I was also against going into Libya. As I said before, We dont have the money for another war. We need to take care of our problems and syria is not our problem.

14. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +186 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

But the Russians might not complain as the price of oil, of which Russia is a major exporter will rise, giving them much needed revenue....

15. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +385 / 6 / -4

#75 Jersey

That was one expensive rape (for us).

16. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

They are both connected by land, with established pipeline routes.

17. Gainzo

Ratings:
    +90 / 1 / -2

#11 Jersey

That statement reminds me of a poll I saw the other day where most Americans surveyed thought that Iraq and Afghanistan bordered each other.

These were probably the same Americans who think Iran is going to nuke us unless we invade them.

For the geographically challenged: Iran is between Iraq and Afghanistan.

18. KDPPatsfan85

Ratings:
    +179 / 7 / -30

#51 Jersey

Iran considers the "West" their enemies. So if you have an enemy and want to dispose of them quickly, what weapon would you use? Iran has already said they want to wipe Israel off the face of the map. Our allies obviously feels threatened about Iran possibly having nukes. If countries werent worried about Iran then why would they vote to place sanctions on Iran? Oh, but liberals think there is peace and harmony in the world while WE BIG CONSERVATIVES WANT WAR. WAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets be real here, Iran is a threat. They support and aid the terrorist who are trying to kill us. If you are a non-believer of islam then you are an enemy and should have your head chopped off for not believing in islam. They claim they want nuclear power to have electricity to all citizens of Iran which is understandable, but when you go threatening to wipe a country off a map, you have more plans than just nuclear power.

19. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,811 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

I had it wrong .... I should have known ... "Maverick" ... glad to see you posting here. :popcorn:

I knew sooner or later I would get it right . :D

20. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

LOL... well, detective, it WAS a NYT best seller... Chances are pretty good two people here may have read it, and enjoyed it.