Welcome to PatsFans.com

Iran says "ready for war with Israel"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Nov 3, 2011.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

Iran says united and 'ready for war' with Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Is this why Iran has ships in the atlantic now? I think war with Iran is inevitable. Iran is asking for a war. Provoking the US by Sending ships near our waters. Trying to create nuclear weapons. UK isn't planning they are preparing. We have troops already in the middle east. The start of this war will be an air and sea attack, but I wont be surprised if we have boots on the ground later. I bet we already have SF in Iran painting targets.
  2. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Who's gonna pay for it?

Feel free to donate, I don't want anymore of my tax dollars going to wars.....Israel can take care of its self.....not our problem anymore.

They can figure it out!

BTW its an ocean and they have every right to have ships where they damn well plz, we are not the ruler of the world, we are one of many countries and we need to start acting like such, our **** stinks just like everyone else.

You wonder why Iran hates us, we are all up in their bizz and I wouldn't like someone either if they butted up in my bizz.....Israel is not Mr goody too shoes either, they've done some messed up **** too. Only reason we back them up is because of the bible, this **** needs to stop, let them blow up each other they deserve each other. Only way some people learn is to make mistakes, go to war, have lots of bloodshed.....
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  3. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +49 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

What about Libya? I didnt want our money going to that, but it did. I dont want us getting involved with Iran, but its going to happen. Why would Iran have ships near our coast unless they want to provoke or plan on striking our homeland when Israel attacks Iran. Even if we didnt get involved Iran would try to strike us just for being the USA. The USA and Iran have had a very bad history together from 1979-present.
    Iran
  4. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

If Iran gets nukes, we'll all pay for it.

Really? I wonder why China is all up in our grill for having ships off Taiwan then. I guess they didn't get the memo either.

What "bizz"? If we were in their bizz they wouldn't be this close to becoming a nuclear power.

Hitler just needed a hug. He didn't really want to take over the world.

:itsok:
  5. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Really and how so? do tell.....Cause the way I look at it Israeli has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, we have nukes, why can't they?

Who's to say the have the tech to even launch a nuke at us? That we couldn't shoot down first even if it could make it over to us...

Cause we have ships over there too, two wrongs don't make a right:rolleyes:

They have every right to have ships in the Ocean, as do we....

What do you mean, we have sanctions on them, we back Israeli even when they are killing innocent people, we try and stop them with faulty parts for their reactors, we try and make virus that down there computer networks. We are all over them.....

BTW nobody knows how "close" they are they don't let the UN inspectors in, for all you know they are bluffing......Just like Iraq has WMD?????lmfao:bricks:

Hitler was killing MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AND TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Is Iran killing millions of people?
    Is Iran trying to take over the world?

They are all talk just like N.Korea, I don't agree with them but I have no right to tell them what they can and can't do! I have no right to back up Israeli when Israeli is killing innocent people too! We meed to stay out of other counties bizz and worry about ourselves......If they want to blow eachother up let them! What right do you have to say otherwise? cause your an American? Because you know better then everyone else?

Edit:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...admit-killed-innocent-civilians-Gaza-war.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/207742.html

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=433382

http://persia1.wordpress.com/2008/04/29/isreal-killing-children-in-gaza-photos-18/

They are no better then Iran, they both deserve each other!
  6. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

If you can't see the difference between the U.S. and Iran, I can't help you.

Google "Strait of Hormuz" when you have a minute.

How about Europe? Any danger to them?

The wrong in this case something that you claimed was a right. We are off the coast of Taiwan to protect an ally. To what end is Iran deploying ships off our coast? Do they need a long range missile if they can launch from the Gulf of Mexico?

People like you are going to get us all killed.

So doesn't the U.N. Do you even know why they were put in place?

How is that getting into Iran's "bizz"?

Why does a major petroleum exporter needed a nuclear plant?

Bluffing here makes no sense...unless they want to provoke a war.

I was addressing this statement:

[/QUOTE]

Israel is infinitely better than Iran. In your estimation, what country is good (i.e. perfect)?
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

Only an idiot would blame his own country for what Iran wants to happen.

From anyone's POV, Iran is a very dangerous country. I believe the entire world knows Iran should S.T.F up now for a tiny pimpsqueek country that they are.

If I could choose any country to be the ruler of the world, I'd choose the USA anyday. Certainly even the rest of the world would list Iran last.

Iran has a leader who's personality is very much like Hitler's was (Napolean?). Fact: Ahmadinejadj is a psycho. There is no arguing that point. If HE starts a war, no one (and surely no American citizen) can blame us for that.

Regarding Israel...personally, I want my country to stand by them and with them always. If any country ever attacks Israel, I want them to know they have to answer to us. If we don't stand up for Israel, who will?

What I would REALLY love is for the US to send over some navy seal hit squad and shoot Ahmadinejadj in the head...I'm dead serious on that one! If they don't, I might just by a ticket to Iran myself!
  8. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We send 15 billion over to Israeli a year, me sell them tanks and weapons, they kill people with those weapons, only an idiot would allow his country to have the blood of innocent people on his/her hands.

So they are bad because they have a difference of opinion? Because they don't conform to your way of life? Real mature, your a real thinker!

Facts? Or you just talking our your ass? You might want to be the "ruler" but I don't think that's the right frame of mind to have in our world.

Has he killed million of people?
    Has he tried to take over the world?

This is your opinion and not fact....He doesn't like the Jews, and for good reason, they kill his people, you wouldn't like someone either if they killed your people.

Then you pay for it, oh and poor baby Israel! They need there big brother to fight there fights for them......my god grow a pair and stand up for yourself, they have nukes! They have tanks! They have guns! They kill innocent people and you think they are just in their actions? Because you, what? Think they are in the right?

They are no better then Iran, they kill people just like Iran and they threaten Nukes just like Iran!
  9. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Israel is infinitely better than Iran. In your estimation, what country is good (i.e. perfect)?[/QUOTE]

If you want to live in fear, go right ahead, if you want to start wars you pay for them, if you want to back up a country that kills innocent people then go ahead but don't drag the rest of us with you.

If you think Israel is gods gift, then you are wrong, they kill just like Iran, they intimidate just like Iran, just because you drink the kool-aid doesn't mean the rest of us have too.

We have no right, to tell anyone or any country what to do or how to do it! WE ARE NOT THE RULERS OF THE WORLD, WE ARE NOT A BIG BROTHER TO EVERYONE.WE NEED TO MIND OUR OWN BIZZ!

Unless someone is trying to take over the world, or killing millions of people, it should be none of our concern.
  10. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Foreign aid to Israel is less than $3 billion. Far less than what we give to Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s1297.pdf

Ahmadinejad is a Palestinian? Cool story!

False.
  11. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

No, they are bad because of what Ahmadinejadj keeps spouting at UN meetings. Have you ever read the stuff he says?

Do you think Ahmadinejadj is sane?

No, I am TELLING you that given the choice, most countries would choose the USA over Iran if we had to choose a ruler of the world. There is no azz involved here.

Ahmadinejadj is THREATENING to kill millions of people. Are you ok with that fella?

They are cetainly much better than Iran. Read up on the world history of Jews...you REALLY need to!

And Israel has never killed "his people" with regards to Ahmadinejadj. Show me a link where Israel has killed people from Iran. Unless you're saying all the fuggn world's Muslims are Ahmadinejadj's people...but I don't think you're that obtuse.
  12. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'm confident that not all the people killed in and around Israel are "innocent".

Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know what you flavor of Kool-Aid you are drinking, but it sounds like it has a heavy dose of Everclear in it.

Except Israel, right?

When things get to that point, you have waited too long.
  13. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

So if I follow here, Israel has innocent Iranian blood on their hands, and thus that is why we should let them fend for the themselves?:eek:

I didnt know Israel had yet attacked Iranian civilians, Ill have to read up on this. Anyway on to my point.

I truly hope that we dont go to war with Iran, but more for these reasons:

1. How are we going to pay for another war? Isnt three wars at a time enough (Lib/Africa included as one)?

2. It will not end well for all of humanity if they truly have nukes. The great thing (if you can even say that) about most countries with nukes; the US, Russia, Israel and the like is there is a known fear that what will happen if they are used, and that alone is deterant enough from using them. Put a nuke in a crazy persons hands, such as "president of Iran whose name I will butcher" and that fear is gone. Instead of viewing the ramifications of said action, it would be "hahaha I got the great Satan". Then their country would be wasteland for the next 50,000 years.

3. At somepoint the world will need to stand up to Iran similarly to how the world should have stood up to Hitler before WW2. Chamberlin (and others) screwed the pooch and the world payed for it with WW2. Hopefully we (as in the world) arent going to allow history to repeat itself (placate crazy leader til they strike out against someone else).
  14. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Duurrr because we don't count Military aid?

US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

Nice try thou, your trying too hard to make a point and you look foolish trying to do it, I don't just talk out my ass like some posters.....:cool:

The USA is in Israel? Cool Story bro:bricks:

Israeli politician threatens Iran with attack over nukes - CNN

ISRAEL THREATENS TO NUKE IRAN AGAIN MORE PROPAGANDA !!! WHEN ?? !!! TRUST GOD PRAY ALWAYS - YouTube

PressTV - 'Israel threatens neighbors with nukes'

Hook line sinker!;)

Your trying to hard to be right, A wise man once said sometimes it better to listen and learn then to talk and be wrong because you like the sound of your own voice.....
  15. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

To your point Happy, can you provide links to your claim that Israel has "innocent" Iranian blood on their hands?

I have never in all my years heard of a story of Israelis killing innocent Iranians....

unless of course you meant Palestinians....which is....oh well nevermind.
  16. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

?

I don't agree with what he's saying nor do I condone it but he has the right to say it and he has the right to his opinion, whether you like it or not.

Who am I to say if anyone is sane or not sane, as long as he doesn't act on it then I have no issue, but if Israel provokes him he has the right to fight back.

Talking and doing are two different things, if Israel is threatening him he has every right to fight back!

Let me see, they killed Jesus, they kill innocent people......yeah they are god's people alright:rolleyes:

Israel behind killing of Iranian scientist – report | World | DAWN.COM

Palestine and Iran are buddies, like the USA and Israel, so when Israel kills innocent people, and vise versea its an issue for all parties, what I'm saying is we need to get out of this relationship....
  17. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You do realize palestine and iran are buddies right? Its just like the US and Israel, so its ok when we give them guns and tanks and billions of $$$ to kill Palestinians but its wrong when Iran steps up and has there back to defend them?

Israel behind killing of Iranian scientist – report | World | DAWN.COM

Well in all your years, now you have!
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, no offense but this is really one of the most idiotic things I've read in here in quite a while.
  19. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So where are the WMD is Iraq??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:cool:

Its cool to assume, its another to be just in your actions, in this life its not about what you think you know, its what you know!
  20. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why?

I provided links, I gave you facts, you have an opinion and you have a right to it but no offense your wrong.....and a twit:cool: