Welcome to PatsFans.com

Invite Him To Dinner, Harry!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turk, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

These guys are in every war, every coutntry has them, most of them live in the Middle East, America's street corners and Housing Projects have them, the California "Gang Bangers" are loaded with them.

I don't think I would bring this guy home to dinner though just as I wouldn't even allow Ted Kennedy on my front lawn.

This reporter went looking for someone like him and he found him, now go watch the savage cutting off the heads again on TV, watch the Twin Towers collapsing, who will America use to fight the "Filthy Dogs" that want to blow your childrens brains out, what do you and your fellow Haters want to do, "Surrender" to the bastards that you know "WILL ATTACK AGAIN" they will gladly die trying to kill you.

You risk your whole family being slaughtered because of your Hatred for one man, your own president.
    You dance with glee when some f-cking bastard left wing liberal hater like this reporter finds a Sh!thead like this "killer soldier" (if it's true) but you liberals put your heads deep into the sand when those f-cking animals blow up little kids or carve up a screaming live human on TV like a piece of meat in the supermarket.

The liberal slime bags of America were far more concerned with the Muslim On The Leash than they were about thousands of human beings roasting alive on 9/11, Pelosi is a good example of this, she claimed she "vomitted" when she saw the "Dog Leash Photo's" has this Sh!tty Skunk B!tch ever publicly said how she felt on the morning of 9/11?

America has two enemy's, the Terrorist Muslim and the F-cking Back Stabbing Bush Hating New Democrats.
  4. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

How do you think Nancy Pelosi felt on the morning if 911, Harry Boyi? Do you honestly think she felt any differently from you?
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Probably not, but she is a slimey politician and the liberal democrats want us to forget 9/11, remembering 9/11 just might make a few of us "Support America" and the war on TERROR it might make God forbid, some of us MAD.

Many liberals truly believe that the way to fight a war is to cower, beg, negotiate, and whine.
    Try doing this with Muslim Fanatics and you will die, but don't worry America will never do this.
  6. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Funny how you keep talking about the "HATERS" of the left and then post the above words so full of love and compassion for your fellow Americans:)
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

I was never like that until the "New Democrats" appeared, they created me.
    :bricks:
  8. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

No, Harry. The solution is to redirect the billions wasted on the useless war and invest it in the infrastructure (the tech is already here) domestically for alternative energy, thereby eliminating our need for THEIR resources (which creates the ridiculous situation of us paying Iran, Al Qaeda and Hezbollah every time we refuel our cars and heat our homes, etc).

Once we become energy independent, they will be impoverished and we can ignore the (then) less lethal militants. Playing "Whack-A_Mole" every time with our military is only enriching them (Al Qaeda, Iran, Texas Oil Exec.s etc.), killing our young soldiers and many of the ones who aren't killed come home sadly damaged.
  9. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Harry Boy, I know this will come as a shock to your preconceptions, but I know of no Liberal who feels that the way to deal with terrorism is to "cower, beg, negotiate, and whine."

As a Liberal, I believe the best way to deal with terrorists is to kill them. Another good way is to disrupt their operations, to stop them.

Every Liberal I know wanted us to invade Afghanistan and root out both Al Queda and the Taliban, killing as many as necessary to prevent them from doing anything dangerous ever again.

We Liberals were greatly dismayed when US forces let Bin Laden get away. We were disturbed that the Taliban leaders weren't found and killed. And we were flabbergasted when George Bush decided Afghanistan didn't matter much, but Iraq was absolutely critical.

We were surprised that Bush took troops away from the battle against our main terrorist enemy and put most of our forces into Iraq, where--until we got there, the terrorists had no meaningful presence.

We were surprised that Bin Laden, once crucial to our war on terrorism, no longer mattered to our President. We were surprised that he was satisfied with controlling Kabul, and not much caring about the rest of Afghanistan.

What we wanted is every soldier, sailor, air force member, marine, CIA, special forces, etc. to totally, completely and permanently crush Al Queda. What we got instead was a full-out war against Saddam, a bad man to be sure, but our best counterweight to the Iranian theocracy.

Instead of harming the terrorists or those who support them, we destroyed not only Saddam, but the secular government of Iraq, and left it in the hands of the Shiites, who feel loyalty not to us, but to Iran. The technical term for this is shooting yourself in the foot.

Now we have an Iraq about to split into three pieces, the largest of which will be Iran's alley and all of which, apparently, want to see Israel obliterated. We've also given the terrorists a very convenient way to kill Americans--it didn't even require an international flight.

In Afghanistan, the Taliban are beginning to take over towns in the south, while we're looking in several other directions. In Pakisan, we've placed all of our hopes in one man, President Mussharef, who has survived, just barely, a dozen assassination attempts, while Osama and his friends make propaganda videos, untouched.

No, Harry, we don't want to "cower, beg, negotiate, and whine." We want to keep our forces focused on the real danger and to stop trying to recruit more enemies, by demonstrating that all of our talk about freedom and liberty and American ideals is nothing more than talk and that there isn't much difference between us and our enemies.
  10. shmessy

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

Without color pictures, Mainefan, you probably lost Harry in the second paragraph. Too many words and information.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

I'd love to eat there, it says bring your own booze, they don't drink do they, if I brought a jug of "Kennedy Vodka" with me they would cut our throat's wouldn't they, and for Christ Sakes Nem don't tell them your a Jew they won't only cut our throats they will carve our feet off too, I'll tell them your name is "Murphy" :singing:
    I'll meet you on Beacon Street for Fried Dates & Saddam Tea (no booze) after dinner we can drive down to Hyannis and watch the Kenndey's wreck cars and fall out of boats. :rocker:
  12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's so sweet, you guys have a date!
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Nem was wrong, I won't attack you for this post in fact just the opposite, I also think it was a very well written honest post, I wish more of those Rat Bastards in the new Democratic party felt the same way, because you are right the best way to deal with this Terrorist Muslim enemy America now has is "TO KILL THEM" because that is what they now devote their lives to doing, "KILLING US".
  14. shmessy

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

Boy, did THAT go over your head (not that it wasn't expected). Sure, Iraq is going militant-fundamentalist, Afghanistan is returning to Talibanism and it's all the fault of LIBERALS?????

Pray tell, who's been holding the White House and both sides of Congress the past 6 years?
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

None of it went over my head, Maine said "the best way to deal with the terrorists was to kill them, I agreed.

How many times did they attack us during the nineties and NOTHING was done, 9/11 was a huge victory for the Terrorist Muslims, they slaughtered three thousand people in two hours now America should spend the next fifty years if need be and kill every smelly f-cking Muslim Terrorist on this planet.

If you don't kill them, they will kill you, these aren't professional soldiers that play by the Geneva rules these are bloodthirsty rotten head chopping animals.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2005
  16. shmessy

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

This isn't a Whack A Mole game. Sure, I agree, we need to kill, exterminate, liquidate the terrorists, leaving nothing of them but a greasy spot. But doing it in a way that DOESN'T get all of them, while making them MORE numerous and RICHER than ever (since 9/11, oil prices have almost tripled) is your way????????

Uh, uh. $1 billion would have been enough to give to some covert agents to put a bullett in Saddam's head and create the same mess in Iraq we have now, without 2,600 brave Americans dead and $400 billion gone from our economy. That $400 billion could've been used for an alternative energy national infrastructure so that we could sooner become energy independent and turn Iran's economy into one the equivalent of Ethiopia's.

That's called "walking softly and carrying a big stick".
  17. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

You lost Harry at "This isn't".
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Wasn't Teddy Roosevelt's quote, "Speak softly and carry a big stick?"
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Yes Teddy said that.

Harry Boy says "if they kill three thousand of us we kill three million of them"

:bricks:
  20. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Yeah, and then they kill 30 million of us, and we kill 300 million of them, and they kill a billion of us and if any of us are left, we kill a billion of them.

When I said, "kill the terrorists," I meant just the terrorists, and only the terrorists. I truly hope there aren't 3 million of them, because if there are, we are in deep do-do.