Welcome to PatsFans.com

Invasion Has Spread To Maine

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

25 years ago we had 4 border states. Now we have 48. The illegals are everywhere and too many people - mostly democrats but certainly some republicans - have done and are doing absolutely nothing about it.

What do you call it when 20 million people illegally enter your country, usurp your resources, impose their language, impose their culture, raise their flag and take over the government...? 60 years ago it was called the Blitzkreig. Today it is just called "diversity".

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Have any of these Illegal Aliens settled in Hyannisport or Nantucket, there are probably some working for the rich democrats washing dishes and cleaning toilets for $3 an hour but do any of them just live there and get free drivers licenses, food stamps and a free house, if not, why not.

Illegal Aliens:
    Move to Hyannisport Cape Cod every thing is free, Ted Kennedy has a big house and some boats, go visit him, lots of booze, watch out for Eunice and her dog, they'll scare the sh!t out of you, if Uncle Teddy wants you to go for a ride to the package store in his mothers old "Rosemobile" don't go.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +699 / 20 / -30

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +967 / 2 / -9

Exactly, lot of truth there, they do the job for $2 an hour, the citizen that usually does the job gets laid off, the citizen goes on welfare and gets food stamps (free lobsters) help with the rent, help with the heat, and plenty of time to go "Deer Hunting and Snowmobiling" don't let them kid you about "no help", why should the deer hunter go to work when he can all that other stuff free, why should the builder hire him when he can get the Alien for half the price, WHERE ARE THE LABOR UNIONS WHERE ARE THE PICKETS AND THEIR SIGNS?

Why is it that the Bush Hater NEVER criticizes The Hated Bush on his Illegal Alien Policy, why don't they want him Impeached for allowing all these Criminals to run around America loose?

6. taltos

taltos Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Still looks like an improvement over your usual French Canadian illegals. Why doesn't anyone talk about them?

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +699 / 20 / -30

Be careful, what you say here, 100 years ago my great grandparents were illegals from Quebec... we did ok in this country.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 7 / -2

It's obvious that we need some comprehensive immigration reforms. We need actual enforcement, an increase in legal entrants, a guest worker program, strict guidelines for those who enter, and border security. The current situation needs correcting.

9. taltos

taltos Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm safe saying it. My father's mother was from Hull, Quebec, his father was from what was in the '20's little Quebec-Biddeford, ME. Both of my mom's parents were from Ireland. I think all grandparents were legal, not sure on Dad's mom. They all did ok.

10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

For the record, a union construction worker would last about 3 seconds on a non-union jobsite*. Houses in Mooseknuckle, ME would run about the same as houses in the best parts of Newton, MA if they were built by union guys. Union construction has ZERO interest in encroaching on non-union job sites.

Edit: *unless he's laid off and getting paid under the table while also collecting unemployment.