PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interview with The Traitor Here :

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kills me, he could go to ANY team but the ******* Colts and I'd be fine towards him. I don't hate him, I hate his uniform.

BionicPatriot said:
This kills me, he could go to ANY team but the ******* Colts and I'd be fine towards him. I don't hate him, I hate his uniform.
I don't hate him but I have a total emptiness to him, no happiness whatsoever.

BelichickFan said:
I don't hate him but I have a total emptiness to him, no happiness whatsoever.
I hate the back-stabbing little pr!k! He did this to hurt my family and country. He's dead to me.

Looked like to me, while he was talking he was saying to himself "what the hell did I do"!

I really don't know what to think!! The little half smile he gets when asked about the Pats offer, the quote of one of his ex-teammate's that said "Adam has been unhappy for years" with the way the Pats paid him. All the numbers posted on this board these past few days have led me to believe that he's been one of the top 2-3 paid kickers in the league for quite some time, is this wrong?

How touching! Part of him will always be in NE.

Not the 30 pieces of silver part. Actually, if you take the original 30 pieces of silver and add inflation over the past 2006 years, it would come out to $3.5mil exactly.

Last edited:
I wonder if he even gave the PATs a chance to match the Colts offer?

PatsChick87 said:
I really don't know what to think!! The little half smile he gets when asked about the Pats offer, the quote of one of his ex-teammate's that said "Adam has been unhappy for years" with the way the Pats paid him. All the numbers posted on this board these past few days have led me to believe that he's been one of the top 2-3 paid kickers in the league for quite some time, is this wrong?

He has been one of the top paid kickers for a while now. However i think he was unhappy that the pats kept franchising him instead of giving him a long term deal! There's more to this story, so we'll see what comes out!

...he was paid good money because they franchised him. I suspect the franchise label bugged him. I suspect he wanted to move on all along. Indy plays in a dome...his career will last longer. Indy scores (well, they did - who knows what thsi year will bring with no Edge) a lot - Adam will get lots of points.

I will never begrudge a man for leaving an employer for more money and for what he precieves as better working conditions.

You are all acting like jilted lovers. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back