PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Intersting to Note: The BB-Brady Patriots have never beaten the Redskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkypony

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
And Washington is the only team that this combo HASN'T beaten in the entire NFL.

If you remember back to the 2003 (?) season, the "Grahambo drop in the end zone" game was the last time we played against the Redskins, and that was the last time we would lose for 21 straight games.

I think this will be a note BB will harp on ALLLLL week. This is something that will make the guys hungry, IMHO.

And Washington is the only team that this combo HASN'T beaten in the entire NFL.

If you remember back to the 2003 (?) season, the "Grahambo drop in the end zone" game was the last time we played against the Redskins, and that was the last time we would lose for 21 straight games.

I think this will be a note BB will harp on ALLLLL week. This is something that will make the guys hungry, IMHO.

Yummy... haha can't wait. I really reallly really am looking forward to this, i just hope we can give it our best, and nobody gets injured.

There's only been one meeting in the Belichick-Brady era, that loss that you site prior to the streak.

In fact, Washington stands as the only NFL team that Brady has not beaten.

There's only been one meeting in the Belichick-Brady era, that loss that you site prior to the streak.

Its like the last southpark episode with Bono. Cant't you guys just take a number 2 spot at something??? haha

And you know they are going to hear that from the media all week, because the talking heads and journalist are looking for ANY tidbit to add spice to a game that probably won't be all that interesting once they lace 'em up.

The Pats will prove to everybody that they can beat ANY team in the NFL, including those Redskins :)

There's always something that BB has to motivate the team, usually something about an opponent. Something that is true. Something that is worth focusing on. Something that provides what is needed for the Patriots to put forth their best effort.

And if their wasn't something about a particular opponent, BB would simply focus on something the Patriots need to work on. Because there's always something. That's why believing in a trap game for the Patriots is simply a trap for the fan - there is no such thing as a Patriot trap game. Unlike the Red Sox leaders - Manny and Ortiz - they do focus on the game at hand and consistently give their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back