PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Tidbit: Brady and BB hadn't been having their normal meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
When Gruden mentioned that Brady and Belichick hadn't been having their normal weekly meetings because of the time BB was spending with the defense, I found that very interesting. We know that, in previous years, Brady and BB have had these meetings and it's helped them stay on the same page and helped Brady develop as a player.

It will be interesting if they continue to have their meetings again going forward for the rest of the year. I hope so because, it's clear, that it helps them both.

Yeah, I heard that and thought it was kind of an eye opening comment. From what Brady said - and the ensuing results - that may have been the two most productive hours of the season for BB. I'm kind of surprised more people here haven't picked up on that and commented on it.

i also thought that was very interesting....so BB can still teach the young gun some tricks

very interesting to hear how much time BB spends with the defense, guess Brady and BOB are actually running that offense

Shows how truly Great Brady is when your HC basically leaves the Offense in your hands.

Last edited:
In the past remember reading about when the game plan was developed by BB & staff, it was sent to Brady on Tuesday for review and tweaking.. then it was introduced to the team on Wednesday..

This has been developing for a while.. and validates more and more his contract..

I can't wait to see what they come up with against the Chicago defense.

Yes, it was very interesting. It also shows how important they treated this game. It was a little more than a division game -- the players were obviously happy/relieved at how well the game was going, enough to where Belichick pulled them all in to remind them their job was NOT over, regardless if the game was essentially done.

> continue to have their meetings again going forward for the rest of the year. I hope so...

Yep, me too, though I suppose Brady can mostly take care of himself w/ the other coaches, and Belichick should be giving all-out effort with a young defense who need as much as they can get.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what they come up with against the Chicago defense.

I think we will see more of the same. Bears fans don't realize how similar their team is to the Jets, though the Jets actually have more talented receivers.

I think that the pats will work to keep Cutler in the pocket like they did with Roethlingberger and Sanchez. I think that they'll jam Hester, Knox, and Olsen at the line. And they'll force mistakes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes