PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The Bills are 0-5 against AFC East opponents. That means they are 7-3 against non division opponents.

The last time the Dolphins played a team with a WINNING record, they lost. And that happened to be us. In fact, the ONLY times they beat a team with a winning record was us early in the season, and Denver on Nov. 2. The rest of their wins were close ones against LOSER teams. Like the Chiefs. The Dolphins last wins were a 4 pt victory over the RAMS, a 13 pt victory over the Bills, a 5 pts victory over the 49ers, and a 7 pt victory over the Chiefs. As bad as the Jets are on the West Coast, going into NY is not a cakewalk for the Dolphins. The Jets are 5-2 at home.

Last edited:
Jets are 9-2 in non west coast games.

I really think the Fish are the better team. Obviously, I hope they lose, but it will take a little magic fairy dust, imo.

no one said the jets have no chance agaisnt the fins...if they want to, the jets can beat the fins...

prob is, the jets may know by halftime weather they have a chance to make playoffs b/c of jags game...

The Jags have played close games recently, a 20-16 win over the Packers, and a 24-31 loss to the Colts.

The Bills are 0-5 against AFC East opponents. That means they are 7-3 against non division opponents.

The last time the Dolphins played a team with a WINNING record, they lost. And that happened to be us. In fact, the ONLY times they beat a team with a winning record was us early in the season, and Denver on Nov. 2. The rest of their wins were close ones against LOSER teams. Like the Chiefs. The Dolphins last wins were a 4 pt victory over the RAMS, a 13 pt victory over the Bills, a 5 pts victory over the 49ers, and a 7 pt victory over the Chiefs. As bad as the Jets are on the West Coast, going into NY is not a cakewalk for the Dolphins. The Jets are 5-2 at home.

Thanks, that is good news......

I really think the Fish are the better team. Obviously, I hope they lose, but it will take a little magic fairy dust, imo.
Where's Tinkerbelle when you need her?

thats what happens when you play a 4th place schedule. if we had that schedule we'd be 12-3. but instead, we had to play the colts and steelers. too bad we didnt beat the colts, wed be in right now. oh well, i still like our chances on sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back