PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Stat No One Has Mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lost me there guy. You are insufferable. And, worse, you think you're smart and you're not. I'm done.

I guess I didn't learn much at that school in Cambridge and its B-school across the river.

I could care less where you attended school but if you're going to criticize someone on their presentation and accuse them of incompetence while your own inattention to detail is obvious in your own accusation, not sure what kind of response you expect.

You would have gotten a less insufferable response if you would have simply asked for clarification without the added colorful commentary.

Pats only gave up 1 sack and only had 1 penalty. Ravens gave up 3 sacks and had 6 penalties. Also the missed FG. These facts helped to offset the Pats 3 turnovers (-2).

I could care less where you attended school but if you're going to criticize someone on their presentation and accuse them of incompetence while your own inattention to detail is obvious in your own accusation, not sure what kind of response you expect.

You would have gotten a less insufferable response if you would have simply asked for clarification without the added colorful commentary.

I repeatedly asked you in your other thread to clarify what you meant and never got a response.

I repeatedly asked you in your other thread to clarify what you meant and never got a response.

The playoffs thread? Once again I point to your inattention to detail. It's been there for like a week now. Along with an explanation and an apology.

Last edited:
Turnovers can be a little overrated. The Pats had 0 turnovers vs the Giants in 07, the Giants had 1. It really depends on what kind of turnover it is, mainly what part of the field it takes place in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes