Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Simms made a few comments during the game that stood out (Im paraphrasing)
--Brady was very confident last night, and really felt the team was coming together and getting to where it needed to be
--I thought the Broncos blew them out, but you watch the film, and it could have been 17-0 in the other direction if a few things happened
--Many NFL people had Maroney ahead of Bush
--Brady is very excited about what he can do with Gabriel
--Brady said he is excited to be able to throw curls and ins to Gabriel and Caldwell because he hasnt had receivers he could run those routes with in the past

I don't know if Simms said it but someone mentioned Belichick being pretty confident as well last night at some point in the game. I knew we would win after hearing those comments.

I loved how Simms kept making fun of all the talk about Brady's body language.

simms is one of those huge pro pats analyst always..he never says anything -ve about the team ..i welcome all his thoughts but take it for what it is...

SVN said:
simms is one of those huge pro pats analyst always..he never says anything -ve about the team ..i welcome all his thoughts but take it for what it is...

Of course he played for BB and has first hand respect for him. But the things I mentioned werent really opinion, but relating what he heard from players, etc.

SVN said:

I think he does. What I like about him is he calls it like it is. He gives the Pats a lot of praise and credit, which os not that unreasonable consdering that they've won 3 of the last 5 Superbowls, but he also calls them out. I can't remember which game, I think it was the opener against Buffalo, and he went indepth about how the Pats weren't playing well etc.

Simms wears Patriot underoos.

AndyJohnson said:
Simms made a few comments during the game that stood out (Im paraphrasing)
--Brady was very confident last night, and really felt the team was coming together and getting to where it needed to be
--I thought the Broncos blew them out, but you watch the film, and it could have been 17-0 in the other direction if a few things happened
--Brady is very excited about what he can do with Gabriel
--Brady said he is excited to be able to throw curls and ins to Gabriel and Caldwell because he hasnt had receivers he could run those routes with in the past
I can remember him saying all those things and more.

Good job.

AndyJohnson said:

Many ? Many!? That's the only stupid thing in that list.

That said, I will enjoy listening to the talking heads butcher his name all week.

R

njpatsfan said:
Many ? Many!? That's the only stupid thing in that list.

That said, I will enjoy listening to the talking heads butcher his name all week.

R
Texans
Broncos
Vikings
Colts (but not sure if they ranked him above Bush)

were teams that had maroney ahead of Bush to name a few.

ps
and rumors are Carolina as well.

Last edited:
a. gabriel will be very good. insiders thought we got a steal.

b. maroney will be great. that's just my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back