PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting read on Peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is starting this crap? I would like to punch them. I know people who have seen Manning in the last week and he is FINE. He has no limp but is still in physical therapy. He has been at practice doing walk throughs and working his way back for week 1. It's up to him I hear to start week 1 if he feels he is ready.
I almost feel people want him to be worse than he is just to have a reason to panic and yes some are fellow Colts fans. Pathetic rumor ville makes me sick. And you guys should not even bother posting about this crap either. Peyton's main problem was the infection and getting rid of it. That took weeks. And not thats gone. While he was infected he was not able to go anywhere.
God I can't wait till the season starts. I guess Favre news out Manning rumors in.

Dontcha just hate when rumors snowball? They take on a life of their own,the mediots delve into it, predictions and judgements are made, fans of other teams start talking about not only the original news but all the possible offshoots of that news too?

Sucks doesn't it. Welcome to our world ;)

maybe he can miss a couple of weeks to start the regular season. gives the pats a boost and a better chance of home field advantage in the playoffs

"Playoffs??? Playoffs??? We're just trying to win a game..don't talk to me about playoffs...." "we're talking about practice here".

Last edited:
well if manning does not play hopefully the bears and vikings, and maybe others, can take advantage and get indy off to a losing start

I have four words to say to Colts fans who whine about Pats fans unsympathetic towards Manning's swollen sack:

Break his ******* leg.

I have four words to say to Colts fans who whine about Pats fans unsympathetic towards Manning's swollen sack:

Break his ******* leg.

just to clarify , i think you are referring to polian making this comment about flutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes